TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Day 2009 set for September 12, 2009....

mywickedshelby

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather can still change.... :happy feet: they said "lingering" showers in the early morning then the sun is supposed to be out by noontime.... :happy feet: I'll take out my magic wand..... :hysterical:

Oh and Sunday is supposed to be a beautiful day for the 3rd Mustangs Unlimited car show.... :happy feet: My camera is going to go ballistic this weekend..... :camera::yahoo:

The weather can still change.... :happy feet: they said "lingering" showers in the early morning then the sun is supposed to be out by noontime.... :happy feet: I'll take out my magic wand..... :hysterical:

Oh and Sunday is supposed to be a beautiful day for the 3rd Mustangs Unlimited car show.... :happy feet: My camera is going to go ballistic this weekend..... :camera::yahoo:

Make sure that thing has a full charge on it -

- I'm gonna be stuck with doing chores from the "HoneyDo" list if Tasca is a bust

- and that sucks!

Last year they had plenty inside to keep people interested and people did have their cars outside that braved it but it wasn't pretty. I'm only 10 minutes away so I'll get up Sat. morning and go from there. It's the start of my vacation so it's all good anyway! :happy feet: :yahoo: :bandance: :tequila: :peelout:

Last year they had plenty inside to keep people interested and people did have their cars outside that braved it but it wasn't pretty. I'm only 10 minutes away so I'll get up Sat. morning and go from there. It's the start of my vacation so it's all good anyway! :happy feet: :yahoo: :bandance: :tequila: :peelout:

+1 I was thinking the same thing we ALL look forward to this big event every year and the flyer does say rain or shine.... :happy feet: Oh and this is a little rain, in the early morning only, compared to last year when I believe there was a HURRICANE that others braved.... :doh:

Can't help with the parking but with this rain there will probably be spots opening up.

If I don't go, I'm heading to DC to join the taxpayer march.

AND GALS....... :finger:

I'll be more than happy to bring the good luck.... :happy feet:

they are OVERDUE for good weather at one of their shows...........

the odds are with you SS.........take some pics for me! :baby:

Im visiting Nana for her 95th birthday, getting on a plane to Ft Lauderdale tomorrow...

Have fun in RI!

It looks like we've lost Ilmor to the tea party, but we'll press on with the trip to Tasca! Lets hope the weatherman is wrong (like he usually is) and the rain stays to a minimum.

CT Team Shelby members- Let's still plan to meet at 7:30 as planned. Send me a PM if you need details or want to provide a cell phone number.

-yellow pony

I hope you all have a great time!

I'm going to do what I can to get your taxes reduced (or at least from rising) so you can afford more mods!!!

I just came back from Tasca. They are starting to set up everything, got the race car transporters and funny car there, also the staging for the bands. Think sun!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

AccuWeather is saying off and on rain Thursday night through Saturday night. Regardless, I'll be there Saturday with the Bullitt.

Great attitude and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed..... :happy feet: Won't be pretty here today though lots of rain and wind that we were supposed get 2 days ago and be outta here by now..... :cry:

While you guys are trying to figure out whether to bring your Shelby's or not I'm still trying to figure out what to wear..... :headscratch: We have such tough choices to make in life..... :hysterical:

Ilmor, you can take me off the list. Between the rain and the in-laws showing up plans have changed. The good news is the SGT is finished :yahoo: and a job well done Dennis and to the TASCA Team.

When I went there yesterday they had your car on the dyno. Tasca's race team was impressed. The numbers are better than I saw last week. Congrats and enjoy Paul! :peelout::salute:

I just came back from Tasca. They are starting to set up everything, got the race car transporters and funny car there, also the staging for the bands. Think sun!

Any latest updates or changes??? :lurk:

UGH, the weather..... :banghead:I'm trying very hard to keep my hopes up.... :hyper2:

rain date?

The show goes on rain or shine. My plan is to wake up in the morning, look out the window and decide if I'll be taking the Shelby. I think I'll go no matter what, but if the weather is really bad, I might have to take the daily driver (and park it far away from the show cars since its a Chevy and its not all that pretty!)

-yellow pony

Well, i've been watching the forecast all day, it doesnt look like there will be enough of an improvement to take the shelby. I'll still be going

but with the taurus. Be taking I-95 because its quicker for me, hope to see you all there...........SGT4265,Dave.

Well, i've been watching the forecast all day, it doesnt look like there will be enough of an improvement to take the shelby. I'll still be going

but with the taurus. Be taking I-95 because its quicker for me, hope to see you all there...........SGT4265,Dave.

Will be cloudy most of the day with less rain tomorrow and Sean and I want to go no matter what whether we are taking the Shelby or the Screaming Yellow Stang, Sean will decide in the morning, he's the driver.... :shift: I'm just a tag-along..... :hysterical: and we might end up going the way we know to Route 9 to 95!!! Hope to see you there Dave!!! :)

The show goes on rain or shine. My plan is to wake up in the morning, look out the window and decide if I'll be taking the Shelby. I think I'll go no matter what, but if the weather is really bad, I might have to take the daily driver (and park it far away from the show cars since its a Chevy and its not all that pretty!)

-yellow pony

If it's a Camaro your good.... :happy feet:

:hysterical2:

Will be cloudy most of the day with less rain tomorrow and Sean and I want to go no matter what whether we are taking the Shelby or the Screaming Yellow Stang, Sean will decide in the morning, he's the driver.... :shift: I'm just a tag-along..... :hysterical: and we might end up going the way we know to Route 9 to 95!!! Hope to see you there Dave!!! :)

Be lookin for you guys!

Wife and I are here in Warwick. Drove the finally 500 miles in today from Strasburg, VA (drove from Columbia, SC to Strasburg on Thurs). Rained on us the whole way and the car is filthy. Still raining so I couldn't clean it this evening. We'll be at the show either way though I probably won't be showing it.

Archived