TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Day 2009 set for September 12, 2009....

mywickedshelby

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was speaking with Carl Tasca Jr this past Friday and he mentioned that Tasca Day is set for Saturday September 12th this year.

Looking forward to it already.

Thanks Michael I marked my calendar..... :happy feet: maybe they figured having it in August was too darn HOT.... :drop:

:hysterical: yeah, Id say ..."never again in August"....is a safe bet! :hysterical:

Although in 2008 they tried to have it in September and we had a hurricane..... :doh:

thanks for the info Wicked. I couldn't make the one last year but hope to make this one. Now I just need to leave about 4-5 days earlier with SGT in tow.....drop it off to Dennis.....leave and go to the coast for seafood and come back on Friday to pick up a modded SGT...spend the night, do the car show and then head south....did I forget anything....oh yeah, pay TASCA for the work....Sounds like this might be a plan. Wife couldn't get off work so it might really be a plan. Craig (might be time to send Dennis and email......) :happy feet:

• 3 weeks later...
Although in 2008 they tried to have it in September and we had a hurricane..... :doh:

Errrrr, yeah...I drove the Super Snake down in that storm--and it was---"unsettling".

What, with all those cars spinning out around me. Yikes...

I should be there...hope to see you all then!!!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Was speaking with Carl Tasca Jr this past Friday and he mentioned that Tasca Day is set for Saturday September 12th this year.

Looking forward to it already.

Where is this event taking place? We'll be in that that neck of the woods that weekend, might take a look- see.

Vic

Its at Tasca Ford in Cranston, RI

-yellow pony

Thank you sir.

Bye the Bye.. are any of ya'll going to the Mustangs Unlimited gtg in Manchester,CT on the 13th? Joyce and I will be driving up that week and going to that gtg. Were going to drive the Blue Ridge Pkwy from Cherokee,NC to Front Royal,VA. That should fun.

Vic and Joyce

Thank you sir.

Bye the Bye.. are any of ya'll going to the Mustangs Unlimited gtg in Manchester,CT on the 13th? Joyce and I will be driving up that week and going to that gtg. Were going to drive the Blue Ridge Pkwy from Cherokee,NC to Front Royal,VA. That should fun.

Vic and Joyce

The Mustangs Unlimited show is on Sunday June 14th. I'm going to try to make it this time (wasn't able to make the last one).

Sounds like you got a great ride ahead of you! Enjoy the time behind the wheel of the SGT. Hope to meet you on the 14th!

-yellow pony

The Mustangs Unlimited show is on Sunday June 14th. I'm going to try to make it this time (wasn't able to make the last one).

Sounds like you got a great ride ahead of you! Enjoy the time behind the wheel of the SGT. Hope to meet you on the 14th!

-yellow pony

The GTG that we're going to is in Sept.

Vic

• 2 weeks later...
Humm..I want to go but usually combine this with a family vacation to the Cape. Mid-September is a bit late for that.

Gotta come up with a plan!

:headscratch:

Me too, after the 2007 debactle, I think they are scared of August! :hysterical:

(I had a great time..............................sweating! :hysterical: )

and crying! :baby:

• 1 month later...
Well rumor had it, CS himself was going to attend

Does not look like that is happening unless its a surprise!

Did you guys hear this?

:lurk:

• 2 weeks later...
Its official.....we are going to Aerosmith/ZZ Top on the 12th in Holmdel, NJ.......enjoy everyone!

Wow what a great combo have fun Michael..... :rockon:

Archived