TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Day 2009 set for September 12, 2009....

mywickedshelby

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any sign shop that does vinyl should be able to make those for you no problem. I have a guy near me that makes all kinds of stuff like that. Try to get the "magnetic" type so you can remove and reuse them at will.

Thanks. that's a great idea Mike, I like the idea of removable. I always like the look of the race graphics and fender stripes on the coupes but didn't think it would look good on a vert until I saw the one in the mod shop! It looked so rebellious in a good way!!

:hysterical: How can I miss you if I haven't met you yet???? :shrug:

Oh and I almost forgot Ilmor, sorry Bob but I hope you had a good day where you went.... :happy feet:

I did - thanks! I hope you you did also.

Now I need to finish polishing and cleaning my Shelby. I was about 1/2 done when I changed my plans...

Oh and I forgot to mention that my dear TS friends Brianspony, Svtbird91, Gtt500 and QuadCam were missed..... :cry:

Waited all year for that show Laurie, but the Shelby does not like water!I wish they would consider a rain date.

Waited all year for that show Laurie, but the Shelby does not like water!I wish they would consider a rain date.

I agree we wait a whole year for this ONE special day and look what has happened in the last two years..... :rant: I've been wondering that myself about a rain date..... :headscratch: it would probably be a good idea for next year.....:idea: maybe I could put in a request for a rain date.... :work: since Bob Tasca Sr himself took a few minutes to talk to me during his lunch break..... :happy feet:

BTW Mike during one of my coversations with the "just a lurker" dude :lurk::hysterical2: he owned the Orange Super Sake.... :dance: forgot his name though..... :doh: he says to me "I saw you in April at the Mustangs Unlimited show with another guy that had a White Shelby GT500 and Sean (which had just broken his wrist back then) was standing right there thank goodness he already knew it had to be you.... :whew:

or I'd be in trouble AGAIN...... :hysterical::hysterical:

I agree we wait a whole year for this ONE special day and look what has happened in the last two years..... :rant: I've been wondering that myself about a rain date..... :headscratch: it would probably be a good idea for next year.....:idea: maybe I could put in a request for a rain date.... :work: since Bob Tasca Sr himself took a few minutes to talk to me during his lunch break..... :happy feet:

BTW Mike during one of my coversations with the "just a lurker" dude :lurk::hysterical2: he owned the Orange Super Sake.... :dance: forgot his name though..... :doh: he says to me "I saw you in April at the Mustangs Unlimited show with another guy that had a White Shelby GT500 and Sean (which had just broken his wrist back then) was standing right there thank goodness he already knew it had to be you.... :whew:

or I'd be in trouble AGAIN...... :hysterical::hysterical:

John Force's attendance as well as the Tasca race teams eliminate the possibility of a rain date.......also the bands booked, etc.....

I think there still would be a large turn-out without John Force or the race team.Who cares about a band.I care about the cars and their owners.You could always find a last minute DJ.

I've been to every one and I never remember them having a rain date, even when there were no bands or big names. I think it's more because of the time it takes to move all the cars around in the lot to have parking for the show. Plus they like having the sales people there in case someone wants to buy. Can't sell on Sunday in RI.

I've been to every one and I never remember them having a rain date, even when there were no bands or big names. I think it's more because of the time it takes to move all the cars around in the lot to have parking for the show. Plus they like having the sales people there in case someone wants to buy. Can't sell on Sunday in RI.

didnt know about the no sell on Sunday in RI......we have it here too in NJ (Bergen Cty)

I think there still would be a large turn-out without John Force or the race team.Who cares about a band.I care about the cars and their owners.You could always find a last minute DJ.

:idea: The rain date could also be during the week so we can all play hooky from work..... :happy feet:

Sounds like a good idea to me! :happy feet:

I think I feel a fever coming on that will hit me next September.... :extinguish:

-yellow pony

:hysterical: Then I don't need to do one of these..... :petting:

and I already have the fever.... :peelout: from the moment I left Tasca anticipating for the next event...... :banvictory:

Archived