TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Day 2009 set for September 12, 2009....

mywickedshelby

Ditto for me with confirmation from dennis...

Now all I need to do is figure out which route to take?

Rt 6 or Rt 9 to 95?

Rob - I emailed you re: caravan meeting spot.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know im taking 9 to 95....

I believe that's the route Secondo and I are taking we were talking about that today where a good place to meet is, maybe in Mystic..... :lurk:

I am so excited and don't think I can wait another week..... :hyper2:

I believe that's the route Secondo and I are taking we were talking about that today where a good place to meet is, maybe in Mystic..... :lurk:

I am so excited and don't think I can wait another week..... :hyper2:

Mystic is a good spot, there are a lot of good sized parking lots there just off 95 and near the onramps :)

Ah, No you didn't... Let me send you a PM...

Actually I did and I didn't - had an error in your email address. You should have both PM and email now!

SexyStang & Secondo - I will send you each a PM w/ the location where Yellow Pony, QuadCam (hopefully) and I plan to meet....

edit - hmmm....I got Secondo's PM through, but it won't work for SexyStang....will try again later.....

Actually I did and I didn't - had an error in your email address. You should have both PM and email now!

SexyStang & Secondo - I will send you each a PM w/ the location where Yellow Pony, QuadCam (hopefully) and I plan to meet....

edit - hmmm....I got Secondo's PM through, but it won't work for SexyStang....will try again later.....

I've been prohibited from speaking..... :hysterical: J/K I did get your PM Bob I answered you back..... :waiting: And your way of going to Tasca might sound better..... :shift:

is this a secret way or can anyone join in, lol

Pete, we're going with Ilmor- I-84 to 384 to Rt 6- looks straighter and less miles than the 95 route. You're welcome to join up with all of us too.

thanks, he pm'd me also today, i will be there, but I do recommend we meet at 7:30am, when i spoke to Dennis@Tasca he wanted us there at 9am, not sure taking rt 6 will take less than an hr....might be safer to meet at 7:30 and then hit the road at 7:45, so we can make sure we are there by 9 :happy feet:

We're on our way up. Drove from Oviedo/Orlando to Cherokee,NC yesterday.

Going to drive the Blue Ridge Pkwy as far as Hillsville,VA. Drove into Cherokee from Maggie Valley on 19 (i think) and WHAT A TREAT. Cant wait to get back down here in two weeks and drive the Tail of the Dragon.

Vic

thanks, he pm'd me also today, i will be there, but I do recommend we meet at 7:30am, when i spoke to Dennis@Tasca he wanted us there at 9am, not sure taking rt 6 will take less than an hr....might be safer to meet at 7:30 and then hit the road at 7:45, so we can make sure we are there by 9 :happy feet:

The meeting time IS CHANGED to 7:30 am, however not everyone has acknowledge my PM to them. Please confirm!!!

Weather forecast:

Saturday

shra30.jpg

Chance

Showers

Hi 73 °F

The meeting time IS CHANGED to 7:30 am, however not everyone has acknowledge my PM to them. Please confirm!!!

Weather forecast:

Saturday

shra30.jpg

Chance

Showers

Hi 73 °F

Bob, don't post that ugly looking cloud with rain it might jinx us..... :club:

Never thought I would have to club you of all people..... :nonono:

J/K...... ;)

And 7:30 it is...... :happy feet:

Do I have everyone??

Tasca 2009 Attendee List

(NOTE - this is only an attendee list - it does not get you into the

Team Shelby parking area or anything else for that matter!)

Ilmor Bob 2007 Shelby GT white

GT500-07 Paul 2008 SGT/GO (If it's done, Dennis?) and maybe the 2007 GT500/SCJ White/Blue

Carnut12 Bill 2007 Shelby GT/SC White

mikewheels Mike 2008 SGT vert blue

gtt500-Mike-2007 Shelby GT500-white w/blue

Yellow Pony - George - 2007 Shelby GT White

SGT4265 - Dave - white/SGT

GT500 Rocks - Pete - 2008 White/Blue GT500

sexystang - Laurie - black/white GT500

secondo - Sean - black/white GT500

csx2396 - ???? - 2007 GT500 white/blue w/ parachute!

Quadcam - Rob - 2007 GT500 tungsten(?)

ShelbyRI - John - 2007 GT-H manual, black

07 NAJA - Vic - triple black GT500 vert

tpow96 - Tom - black Shelby GT

ipchay61 - Chip - 2007 blue Mustang GT

Craigo - Craig - 2008 Super Snake Black Vert

Oh, and for sexystang.....looks like it may be an indoor day again??

Saturday

shra60.jpg

Showers

Likely

Hi 71 °F

There doesn't appear to be any MAJOR system on the radar...however...

I suggest that each potential attendee (including the CT caravan group) keep us advised here as to your plans and I'll modify the list accordingly.

:lastyear:

Archived