TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Day 2009 set for September 12, 2009....

mywickedshelby

Its official.....we are going to Aerosmith/ZZ Top on the 12th in Holmdel, NJ.......enjoy everyone!

Michael you might be heading to Tasca after all Steven Tyler was injured falling off the stage last night while performing.... :cry:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael you might be heading to Tasca after all Steven Tyler was injured falling off the stage last night while performing.... :cry:

He's got a month to heal.............Im not worried..........

and I;ll be at Tasca twice between now and the show on the 12th,

so I do doubt seriously that Id make the trip on the 12th either way.....

He's got a month to heal.............Im not worried..........

and I;ll be at Tasca twice between now and the show on the 12th,

so I do doubt seriously that Id make the trip on the 12th either way.....

Never know you might surprise me..... :happy feet:

BTW what's going on at Tasca twice is there something we should know?? :lurk:

Never know you might surprise me..... :happy feet:

BTW what's going on at Tasca twice is there something we should know?? :lurk:

no big news, but I heard Aerosmith may cancel the rest of the tour ....and one of my trips to Tasca for August has already been cancelled.....

sooooooooooooo maybe I'll be there afterall..........

no big news, but I heard Aerosmith may cancel the rest of the tour ....and one of my trips to Tasca for August has already been cancelled.....

sooooooooooooo maybe I'll be there afterall..........

:yahoo:

Oh and the next day on 9/13 is our 3rd Mustangs Unlimited show I have a full weekend planned already.... :happy feet:

How many TS members will be at Tasca and/or the Mustangs Unlimited meets, 9-12 and9-13.

Vic

COUNT ME IN FOR BOTH SHOWS...... :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'll be there for both events.

We're going to take two days and drive the Blue Ridge Pkwy /Skyline Dr. from Cherokee,NC to Front Royal,Va.,then up to Conn/ RI.

I hope to meet ya'll at one or the other of these GTG. NAJA is an 07 GT500,Blacked Out, with an airbrushed cobra under the hood.

Vic

We're going to take two days and drive the Blue Ridge Pkwy /Skyline Dr. from Cherokee,NC to Front Royal,Va.,then up to Conn/ RI.

I hope to meet ya'll at one or the other of these GTG. NAJA is an 07 GT500,Blacked Out, with an airbrushed cobra under the hood.

Vic

Hey Vic, did I see that car at the Horsepower at the Horsefarm 2008?

How many TS members will be at Tasca and/or the Mustangs Unlimited meets, 9-12 and9-13.

Vic

Wife and I are heading out from Columbia, SC on the 10th. Plan to stop over in the Winchester, VA area that night and drive the rest of the way in on Friday. Anyone heading out around that time (and planning on taking the I-77/I-81/I-84 route)? We're trying to avoid the big cities and traffic along the way. For us, this adds 62 miles and 58 minutes versus taking the I-20/I-95 route. I'm betting we more than make this time up in bypassing DC, Baltimore, Philly, Newark and New York.

I always take the long way around when we travel south and it's a much nicer drive with a greatly reduced risk of traffic issues.

Wife and I are heading out from Columbia, SC on the 10th. Plan to stop over in the Winchester, VA area that night and drive the rest of the way in on Friday. Anyone heading out around that time (and planning on taking the I-77/I-81/I-84 route)? We're trying to avoid the big cities and traffic along the way. For us, this adds 62 miles and 58 minutes versus taking the I-20/I-95 route. I'm betting we more than make this time up in bypassing DC, Baltimore, Philly, Newark and New York.

The trip down 77/81 is gorgeous, you'll never take 95 again.

The trip down 77/81 is gorgeous, you'll never take 95 again.

Thanks for the reinforcement on my route choice! We were at the Tasca show last year, even though it was pretty much rained out. We flew in then so no real traffic issues. Future son-in-law works at Tasca and daughter moved up there back in April so we'll be making the trip on a regular basis now.

Thanks for the reinforcement on my route choice! We were at the Tasca show last year, even though it was pretty much rained out. We flew in then so no real traffic issues. Future son-in-law works at Tasca and daughter moved up there back in April so we'll be making the trip on a regular basis now.

Chip, I did check flights the other day just to let you know, but discounts don't seem to be as good this year as they were last time around. In Atlanta this week so I may check some more over the weekend.......

Chip, I did check flights the other day just to let you know, but discounts don't seem to be as good this year as they were last time around. In Atlanta this week so I may check some more over the weekend.......

Craig, I think we're gonna stay at the Radisson next to the airport so that would be real convenient. Getting a room there for $75/night.

Vic

When do you anticipate reaching Front Royal, VA? We'll be just up the road in Strasburg, VA late afternoon on Aug 10 and heading to RI from there.

Two more weeks to go. I sure hope the weather is better than today!!!

By any chance is there a list of who is going? If not, we could start one (I will, see below). I'd like to make sure I meet everyone if possible. Screen name / First Name / Car/color good enough?

Tasca Attendees:

Ilmor Bob 2007 Shelby GT white

Two more weeks to go. I sure hope the weather is better than today!!!

By any chance is there a list of who is going? If not, we could start one (I will, see below). I'd like to make sure I meet everyone if possible. Screen name / First Name / Car/color good enough?

Tasca Attendees:

GT500-07 Paul 2008 SGT/GO (If it's done, Dennis?) and maybe the 2007 GT500/SCJ White/Blue

Here's the list so far...

GT500-07 Paul 2008 SGT/GO (If it's done, Dennis?) and maybe the 2007 GT500/SCJ White/Blue

Carnut12 Bill 2007 Shelby GT/SC White

mikewheels Mike 2008 SGT vert blue

gtt500-Mike-2007 Shelby GT500-white w/blue

gtt500-Mike-2007 Shelby GT500-white w/blue

I won't be in a Shelby but......

ipchay61-Chip-2007 Mustang GT-Vista Blue

Archived