TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Show Orange County Choppers

RACERX009

There was alot of hillbilly's there, I love watching them in action makes me feel good about myself :hysterical: I figured that guy had mental problems so, I offered him my meds telling him that his car is a not real :drool: and the purse is mine by the way and its a man bag. But really the interior was nice but what a joke. But the real joke to me is when someone buys a new car like a GMC pick-up it was an 09 and he entered no mods nothing. A ton of cars like that an 06 olds alero crappy body kit that was spray with a can and a nice stereo. He was show off his trophy's. I really never enter my car because even I have mods and its a shelby to me its not ripe yet its to new. Also alot of old timers left with there cars due to the loud rap music. So of course, I tryed talking to someone in charge found the head of security and told him the problem. Which you can hear the music from across the lot he tryed to direct me to the tent with people running the show, I said you want me to speak to those children. The show was run by teenagers so and I hope paul senior likes loud rap music he wanted me to tell them to lower the music. As, I was speaking to him muscle cars were driving out. I think the club who ran it was Sreet life auto club !!!

Last time for me there.

Archived