TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Orange County, NY car show

RACERX009

Every Saturday in Montgomery,NY at Mickey D's from 5pm to 9pm there are trophies and music maybe my fans from here can hang with me. :slapfight::hysterical: It's exit 5 off I-84.

Your friendly neighborhood

Racerx

wish I had known....I was in Orange Co. last weekend! I was watching the other half shop at Central Valley and Middleton! Craig

wish I had known....I was in Orange Co. last weekend! I was watching the other half shop at Central Valley and Middleton! Craig

Well come on up this weekend !!! Also watch yourself in middletown lots of crime and scams also woodbury commons my club has it's meeting in middletown in a bar where most of things go on. I have never gone and never will its worse than harlem,ny. Be safe and show up.

Is that on 211?

Don't know, I been up here 2yrs and still get lost going home, Well that might be on purpose :cry: all I know is exit 5 of 84 follow signs for mickey it's like a half a block from the exit. Show yourself or be square !!! 211 is by middletown they use to have it there but left due to problems with the store lot. Thank God it's closer for me and way less unfriendly's if you follow my drift. I'll even buy icecream if you show up and tell you a shelby story. :drool::hysterical:

Well come on up this weekend !!! Also watch yourself in middletown lots of crime and scams also woodbury commons my club has it's meeting in middletown in a bar where most of things go on. I have never gone and never will its worse than harlem,ny. Be safe and show up.

You make it sound so inviting!!! :hysterical:

Don't know, I been up here 2yrs and still get lost going home, Well that might be on purpose :cry: all I know is exit 5 of 84 follow signs for mickey it's like a half a block from the exit. Show yourself or be square !!! 211 is by middletown they use to have it there but left due to problems with the store lot. Thank God it's closer for me and way less unfriendly's if you follow my drift. I'll even buy icecream if you show up and tell you a shelby story. :drool::hysterical:

I know exactly where it is now, one light from exit 5! :doh:

I was in Montgomery Saturday with one of my Shelbys, If I had only known about it Tony.

busy next couple of Saturdays, but I will try to make it back in May for that Ice Cream! ;)

I know exactly where it is now, one light from exit 5! :doh:

I was in Montgomery Saturday with one of my Shelbys, If I had only known about it Tony.

busy next couple of Saturdays, but I will try to make it back in May for that Ice Cream! ;)

I'll be waiting with that ice cream cone and also a show at orange county choppers on april 26th I believe which is this weekend !! I'm about to pull my car apart installing shorty's and gauges on the pillar. Take Mr. Wicked

post-18733-1240251718_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1240251756_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1240251718_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1240251756_thumb.jpg

I'll be waiting with that ice cream cone and also a show at orange county choppers on april 26th I believe which is this weekend !! I'm about to pull my car apart installing shorty's and gauges on the pillar. Take Mr. Wicked

My Jersey club is having their show this Sunday the 26th, :banghead:

but I am thinking about the May show at Sunshine. :happy feet:

Good luck with install,

which gauges did you get?

My Jersey club is having their show this Sunday the 26th, :banghead:

but I am thinking about the May show at Sunshine. :happy feet:

Good luck with install,

which gauges did you get?

autometer white faced oil and temp with pillar from american muscle and thanks

Archived