TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anything Going On in Arizona this Summer?

azmartin

Anyone know of any Mustang, Shelby, Ford or ? going on this spring, summer, fall in Arizona? :shift:

Please post if you do!

Thanks,

azmartin

Getting time for something to be going on in the high country. I Little Anthony's Diner in Tucson has night shows in the summer. Here in the East we have some nice roads that lead to nice cool places, just no one seems interested in driving their cars. I like the show but prefer the go!!! :shift:

Getting time for something to be going on in the high country. I Little Anthony's Diner in Tucson has night shows in the summer. Here in the East we have some nice roads that lead to nice cool places, just no one seems interested in driving their cars. I like the show but prefer the go!!! :shift:

Luckily we won't need the air for a month or so.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Im a newly GT500 owner since Feb this year. I have been trying to find other GT500 owners in AZ but doesnt look like there are too many out there. Im in Queen Creek for about another 2 weeks then moving to Mesa. I was wondering if anyone else would like to try to get together and make our own AZ GT500 Club. I am a Team Shelby member but I dont want to go to another state to hang with other members.

I have a 08' GT500, Torch Red, Black Convertable w/ black interior! I actually just put my baby in the shop to have some stuff put on it. I have the Steeda underdrive pulley, Shelby Lightbar, FR short shifter, have the brake cooling kit on order but waiting, the lower grille with bezels and FR CAI. I am having it custom tuned also! The manager at the shop said it should be done this Tuesday evening. Getting excited!!!

Anyways, thought I would reply and see if anyone would be interested. It doesnt seem like much actually goes on in AZ except for Barrett Jackson. Anyways if you do let me know and I would love to meet up. If you do let me know!

Thanks

Adam

:lurk:

Martin - at least you don't give up...lol.

Here is where I get my event info....and I have given to you before I think.

http://www.cruisinarizona.com/carshows.html

Never say never. Got the info. I think we need to get any and all Shelby's if we want to get anything going. I am okay with all mustangs. AZ kinda lame out here in the Eastern part of the state. We finally have a few of hot rodders getting together. I've been cruising my 52 pick up just to fit in.

Jeff

Archived