TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Changes

Cobra010

Hi Guy's and Gal's,

I am very pleased with the changes being made on the 2010 GT500 but there are a few more I hope they make in coming years.

One is hood shocks instead of a prop, another is electronic a/c without purchasing Nav. and finally a pushbutton start like the GT.

Not complaining I think Ford showed some great signs of listening to the Shelby owners with the improvements made on the 2010 and if I didn't I wouldn't have traded my 09' and ordered a Grabber Blue with White 010'

Thanks for allowing my 2 cents worth.

Blessings,

FC

Hi Guy's and Gal's,

I am very pleased with the changes being made on the 2010 GT500 but there are a few more I hope they make in coming years.

One is hood shocks instead of a prop, another is electronic a/c without purchasing Nav. and finally a pushbutton start like the GT.

Not complaining I think Ford showed some great signs of listening to the Shelby owners with the improvements made on the 2010 and if I didn't I wouldn't have traded my 09' and ordered a Grabber Blue with White 010'

Thanks for allowing my 2 cents worth.

Blessings,

FC

If you realized this and ordered it a little sooner you could have been "2010 Grabber Blue Shelby" LOL

Archived