TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 GT500 Finally Mine

mustangman33

It has been a life long dream since the age of 7 to own a GT500 and I finally got my hands on one :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: . It is a 2008 GT500 Vapor with Black Strips and it had only 50 miles on OD. Will post pics later.

Jim

Now I'm really looking foward to the drive down to Grabberville on the 30th of May, and looking foward to meet some great people.

It has been a life long dream since the age of 7 to own a GT500 and I finally got my hands on one :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: . It is a 2008 GT500 Vapor with Black Strips and it had only 50 miles on OD. Will post pics later.

Jim

Now I'm really looking foward to the drive down to Grabberville on the 30th of May, and looking foward to meet some great people.

Love it!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Enjoy the 'ell outta it - you have to bee happy 'specially wanting one since you were seven!!

Jim

Enjoy your deam car! :drool:

Archived