TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has Anyone received a 2010 Shelby Yet

Cobra010

Hello,

I find it very difficult to believe that no one has received there 2010 Shelby yet? Look's like Ford should have a line for the dealer to call if he has a sold unit and the car has been built to find an approximate ship date. Mine says to be determined.

Blessings,

FC

I understand there are 2010 mustangs on the lots now, mine is built sitting on the staging lot waiting for someone to ok delivery?????

GO FIGURE???

I would rather Ford make sure the car is right than send it and then find out that a bolt falls off at 65MPH!!!

Ford has NEVER said a delivery date on these cars! I know because I have been watching our first car from the day it was pulled. If anyone gave you a date it was the dealer and I cautioned early on that Ford was going to hold these cars for a month!

Be patient. Ford will ship them soon and everything will be right with the world

MM

Just checked and my first two orders are on material hold, this is very common from Ford on redesigned vehicles.

Grabber Blue / White stipes & Torch Red / White stripes, no nav or hid.

Tom

So, what does material hold mean? Are the cars done and holding or not done/holding?

So, what does material hold mean? Are the cars done and holding or not done/holding?

WOW!! Great thread going. Love the feeback. Like I said have a VIN vehicle complete and awaiting shipping, unless there is something going on behind the scenes. I really don't want to give up my 09' to the dealer until I have a approximate delivery date on mine. Just funny like that.

FC

Ford has in the past held cars produced for some period of time before shipment on new models or significant model changes. I know in 2003 my 03 Cobra was held for five weeks after production as Ford run through quality checks. Matter of fact some of the cars had a notice when rececived that they had been pulled and road tested for 50 to 60 miles. Ford would much rather hold these cars and fix any issues before shipping versus them getting into the public's hands and the negative press. Am willing to bet there is a parking lot or field somewhere with several GT500 waiting for qc checks to be completed. Several will ship at one time.

Ford has in the past held cars produced for some period of time before shipment on new models or significant model changes. I know in 2003 my 03 Cobra was held for five weeks after production as Ford run through quality checks. Matter of fact some of the cars had a notice when rececived that they had been pulled and road tested for 50 to 60 miles. Ford would much rather hold these cars and fix any issues before shipping versus them getting into the public's hands and the negative press. Am willing to bet there is a parking lot or field somewhere with several GT500 waiting for qc checks to be completed. Several will ship at one time.

Hey, thanks,

You are probably correct, but it still appears to me either Ford or Ford dealers would let the cutomer know an approximate date of shipping. But that is just me.

Blessings,

FC

Hey, thanks,

You are probably correct, but it still appears to me either Ford or Ford dealers would let the cutomer know an approximate date of shipping. But that is just me.

Blessings,

FC

UPDATE!!!

Went to dealer today pulled up vin#104196 found car was born Mar 17 went to lot#50 for shipping then was called back to factory where I guess it still remains. Must be something wrong would sure like to know what it is.

Cobra 09

Archived