TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I just placed my order!

Bish

After debating about whether to find a super deal on a 08/09 I decided to just step up and order a 10 GT500!

It’s Kona Blue with Silver stripes, HID’s, Shaker 1000 and cover. The dealer was very fair with me and I couldn’t be happier.

No the wait begins for me too!

After debating about whether to find a super deal on a 08/09 I decided to just step up and order a 10 GT500!

It’s Kona Blue with Silver stripes, HID’s, Shaker 1000 and cover. The dealer was more very fair with me and I couldn’t be happier.

No the wait begins for me too!

Congrats! You'll have to post pictures when you get it. I'm looking at the exact same thing, just with the nav pkg. Did they tell you how long the wait will be?

Congrats! You'll have to post pictures when you get it. I'm looking at the exact same thing, just with the nav pkg. Did they tell you how long the wait will be?

Thanks, no info on the wait, but on one of the documents it says "Hold Shelby On Hold". I hope to get more info from my dealer in the next week or so.

I just had another dealer contact me with a great offer on a 10 GT500 in the Mid Michigan area, if any one is interested send me a PM and I'll forward contact information. nothing in it for me, just trying to help out another T.S. member and stimulate this market!

Bish

I just had another dealer contact me with a great offer on a 10 GT500 in the Mid Michigan area, if any one is interested send me a PM and I'll forward contact information. nothing in it for me, just trying to help out another T.S. member and stimulate this market!

Bish

I know where there is a NEW black KR and can be bought right! Anyone interested email me at al.copp@cox.net. I am not a dealer just a Shelby Fan and Owner.

Cobra 09

Archived