TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Shelby GT Book

Reino

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know why credit cards are billed before goods shipped at my place of work cards not billed until goods shipped jusy wondering hope they dont double bill us I will watch that. Anyone recieve thier book yet? ordered mine 4 Apr 09

Does anyone know why credit cards are billed before goods shipped at my place of work cards not billed until goods shipped jusy wondering hope they dont double bill us I will watch that. Anyone recieve thier book yet? ordered mine 4 Apr 09

Depends on the company I guess. I think the way it should be done is to take an order and then bill when the item(s) ship.

Checked order status show shipped ordered on 4 Apr 09 shipped via UPS Bruce

Nothing was shipped on the 4th we where in Birmingham, it might have been processed on the 4th but not shipped. If you want to send me your last name I can look into it for you.

Sharon

I ordered one...

But they could have done A LOT better job on the cover!

At least used the car's font and moved "Shelby Automobiles, Inc." to the lower right and out of the shadows maybe a catchy tag line of some sort.

Well...it will be nice to have none the less!

:happy feet:

AT LEAST THEY PUT THE FASTER ONE IN FRONT! :jackinbox:

Mine just arrived :happy feet:

Gregg

07SGT0547

I hope the owners of the "infamous" 07SGT0022, 1779 & 1567 Ordered a copy :drool:

But I really do wish the production cars would have matched the concept vehicles...

And that's all I'll say for now, since I don't want to spoil the "surprise" for those who haven't gotten their books yet...

Gregg

07SGT0547

I agree. It should have had a blue one on the front :hysterical:

+1 :)

It seems the 08's were kind of an afterthought in this book. I received mine a week or so ago. It was a fun read nonetheless. The internal emails about the project were especially interesting.

Ken

I hope the owners of the "infamous" 07SGT0022, 1779 & 1567 Ordered a copy :drool:

But I really do wish the production cars would have matched the concept vehicles...

And that's all I'll say for now, since I don't want to spoil the "surprise" for those who haven't gotten their books yet...

Gregg

07SGT0547

You guys are killing me now I am on the lookout for UPS.

Nothing was shipped on the 4th we where in Birmingham, it might have been processed on the 4th but not shipped. If you want to send me your last name I can look into it for you.

Sharon

You were in Birmingham on the 4th?

wow, the 45th didnt start till the 15th or 16th........

you must have really wanted a good seat.

Sharon

With all due respect Sharon, my card was charged and nothing was shipped.

If you were in Birmingham, that should have affected my card being charged as well, not just the shipping of the items.

My card was charged almost 4 weeks ago, Birmingham was a 4 day event.

Well I just got my today. Lots of beautiful pictures. There's obviously way more pictures of the Black, the better looking and fastest. J/K LOL All the cars are covered, BJ, Grabber orange. Lots of mug shots of all the employees @Shelby.

It's just another one those memorablia things you have to have for the car.

Is it worth 60 bucks? A lot of things are nice and beautiful but not everything is worth the price so is it worth it?

And who is planning on sending it to the CSCF and getting it signed?

Well I just got my today. Lots of beautiful pictures. There's obviously way more pictures of the Black, the better looking and fastest. J/K LOL All the cars are covered, BJ, Grabber orange. Lots of mug shots of all the employees @Shelby.

It's just another one those memorablia things you have to have for the car.

Mine shows shipped yesterday :happy feet: Go black :drool:

Is it worth 60 bucks? A lot of things are nice and beautiful but not everything is worth the price so is it worth it?

And who is planning on sending it to the CSCF and getting it signed?

Is it worth the $60??? Depends on your perspective... Every time I fill up the tank in my work truck, I spend more than that...

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

After buying the 85th b-day book and having the first 10 pages fall out as soon as I opened it, I doubt that I will buy anymore soft cover shelby books

I am sure if you mentioned this to SHaron or Robert they would be more than happy to send you another one

Archived