TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Shelby GT Book

Reino

Just wondering if anyone has purchased the Shelby GT book yet from Team Shelby?

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/b4.htm

Im really wanting one but not sure about spending 60 bucks on a book that doesnt even have the number of pages listed.

If you have bought one what are your thoughts and is it worth the money?

Thanks,

Chuck

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought one along with many other things during the sale, but have not received anything yet. I am not sure what the hold up is, it has been a few weeks. I may send an e-mail to see what is going on.

Just FYI, it states its "in stock" but "usually ships in 4-6 weeks". :headscratch: Wonder why it takes them so long to ship and item thats in stock....

Anyways, youll have to let us know what you think. :drool:

I also ordered one along with a few other things but tihe order is still being processed according to the tracking. You'd think there is something big happening this Friday in Birmingham or something. :dance: that is holding up the folks at the new "store". :hysterical:

like everyone i also ordered about $ 200.00 i stuff, but i was told 4-6 weeks shipping for the team store.i know that there is the 45th show in alabama this coming weekend and i believe that the team store is going to bethere and might also account for slow than normal service. just my $.02

SCOTTY

I purchased it but have not received it yet. I purchased the Mustang Masterpieces and that is a very nice book with lots of great photos. It has a nice thick bound cover and makes a great coffee table book. I hope the Shelby GT book is similar in quality.

Thank you for mentioning Mustang Masterpieces. I have wanted to post question on whether it would be a good buy. Intent is to get recommendations for books on Mustangs as I have only Mustang Buyer's Guide 1964 1/2 - 1978. Good pictures and fair description of that time frame. Sure hope book might be at the Shelby Museum when I get to Vegas in a few weeks.

I am interested in getting more pictures of the 1967 relative to appearance mods to entertain. Clearly the SGT was molded from the 65 and 66. There could have been a little more of the 1967 used due to being a 40 year anniversary for that model. I like the flush mount louvers for back seat windows of the 65 and the hood of the 67.

I just ordered the SVTOA book to see what it has for pictures.

Obviously our cars can become an addiction.

DrKSGT

Obviously our cars can become an addiction.

DrKSGT

I told my wife it was the SGT or a mistress. Her mistake, I would have been tired of the mistress by now : )

haha, Im trying to work up to my wife letting me get another bike, she doesnt like the idea of another. I should try that angle. I already have 2 in my garage, 1 work bike and my personal bike.

I ordered one...

But they could have done A LOT better job on the cover!

At least used the car's font and moved "Shelby Automobiles, Inc." to the lower right and out of the shadows maybe a catchy tag line of some sort.

Well...it will be nice to have none the less!

:happy feet:

sgt_book.jpg

sgt_book.jpg

I ordered one...

But they could have done A LOT better job on the cover!

True, also, this car has been out for how long now and they are still using the prototype car for everything. Id think by now they would be using the real thing.

My card was charged April 4th?

Still havent seen any product.

You haven't recieved yours yet..... Thats a bummer I got mine 2 weeks ago the book is really good.

Just kidding I'm waiting just like everybody else. I bet they will be shipping this week since the 45th is over.

You haven't recieved yours yet..... Thats a bummer I got mine 2 weeks ago the book is really good.

Just kidding I'm waiting just like everybody else. I bet they will be shipping this week since the 45th is over.

If they didnt sell them all at the 45th. Might be another 4-6 weeks. :doh:

If they didnt sell them all at the 45th. Might be another 4-6 weeks. :doh:

I would like to get this book also. When you get it, if you se any pics or info on Grabber orange SGT, let me know. the cover just shows the black and white. Just would like to know if they talk about all the Shelbys

Archived