TEAM SHELBY FORUM

427 Edition MrFarmdog Style!!!

mrfarmdog

After my friend Mark (MB GT500SS) came by last week to show me his 427 SuperSnake I got all hot and heavy for the SS with the 427 package :drool: Then I saw DubbFaris pics of the red car at the event (see below) and I immediately thought about doing a tribute PowerWheels car!

P3011208.jpg

I contacted my friend whom I had already transformed his PW stang into a GT500 and asked him if he was interested in upgrading! So he lent me his vehicle.

Here is the car I started with...

DSC06810.JPG

And here is the end result!

Shelby SS Stripes are all done in flat black and done to the dimensions of the car as accurately as I could. The stripes on the doors are done in gloss black. All 427 badges are printed decals as are the license plates.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

And now for some detail...

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

I had alot of fun working on this project! Thanks to my local friend Don for letting me use his car! He has not seen it yet but I am sure he will be floored!

Nice job where do you get the bodies?

Powerwheels makes them but you can buy them at Wallmart, Target, or other local stores. I got mine off Craigs List used and painted it black.

Powerwheels makes them but you can buy them at Wallmart, Target, or other local stores. I got mine off Craigs List used and painted it black.

If I ever have another dad, I want him to be just like you MFD. Though, I think I would have ended up with more broken bones if I had that car as a kid.

Archived