TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th's all done?

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting....I didn't look for a long time, but I didn't see anything other than the package anouncement from 2006 on the website. Maybe....done?

Per Dennis, Tasca still has 86 left to sell because as of last week my number is 0313. I was all set to Super Snake it but just couldn’t swing it with the uncertain economy (got too many toys to sell and people aren’t buying). They will probably be available for some time to come or until they hit the 500 mark whichever comes first , JMO. :lurk:

The last I heard they were only converting 300 of the 40th Anniversary package. 236 are on the road and a few more in the shops now. The number assigned to you does not reflect the order they are built.

You'll love the car and you can always upgrade options as time goes on like the brakes, horsepower, etc... to the point that you would have the same as the SS except for the hood and side scoops. I just like the silver stripes better.

Dr. Jon

I know, the 300 number was published in the 2009 Shelby annual but the actual max number will be 500 (per Shelby) and I'm sure everyone on the 40th forum will be happy to see the full 500 number reached :yup: ( :nonono: ). The 40th was really popular until they announced the Super Snake but actually with the addition of the SS power upgrades and brakes the only real difference between the two are the hood, the wheels and the stripes/badges. Even though I think the SS is more bang for the buck the 40th allows me to make upgrades at my own pace without degrading its pedigree.

Archived