TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A cat must die!

DarkShadow

It seems a :censored: cat somewhere doesn't like my paint. I have cat posi (no pun intended) marks on my left front fender. Little bastid jumped on my hood and apparently needed more traction. Some good scratches I must say. Not sure if they can be buffed out or not. :banghead:

Ya just can't have anything nice :cry:

Better fix the problem before it happens again.

Problem is...I'm not sure if it happened at home or here at work. The neighbor has a cat and a couple have been seen around the work parking lot every now and then. I also don't think security would like me patrolling the lot in an armed fashion either. What's the problem? I'm just huntin' fer a little pussy............cat :spiteful: :ninja:

:hysterical:

I was at my in-law's on Sunday in my truck...I had my car parked there with the cover on cuz the damn cats get on the roof, and the cat hair just sticks to our vert tops...

We pulled up and the cat jumped up on my hood. I was moving my truck and the cat stayed on...so I gave it a little gas, no budge, so I "tapped" the brakes to help nudge it off....I now have 8 claw marks down the hood of my truck (black I might add)...I was not happy.

I guess there is a little solice in the fact that as the cat went carening off the hood it fell between the grill guard and front of the truck and it sounded like a pinball banging back and forth all the way down....My father-in-law thought it was the funniest thing he'd seen in a while...apparently, cats sometimes land on their heads... :hysterical:

I was at my in-law's on Sunday in my truck...I had my car parked there with the cover on cuz the damn cats get on the roof, and the cat hair just sticks to our vert tops...

We pulled up and the cat jumped up on my hood. I was moving my truck and the cat stayed on...so I gave it a little gas, no budge, so I "tapped" the brakes to help nudge it off....I now have 8 claw marks down the hood of my truck (black I might add)...I was not happy.

I guess there is a little solice in the fact that as the cat went carening off the hood it fell between the grill guard and front of the truck and it sounded like a pinball banging back and forth all the way down....My father-in-law thought it was the funniest thing he'd seen in a while...apparently, cats sometimes land on their heads... :hysterical:

Man that sucks. And of course the truck is black, LOL!!! But you really should have known better than to apply the brakes like that. :doh: I'd try to hang on for dear life too. Hope you can fix it without too much hassle.

Had a neighbor's cat climbing on my Sebring vert a couple of years ago, black top, tabby cat, nasty hair all over the top. I cringe at what would happen if he decided to stretch, like cats love to do, and dig his claws into my top. I knew it was the neighbor's cat, so after running it off with bottle rockets and firecrackers (wife wouldn't let me use the crossbow or blow gun) and it just kept coming back, I called the neighbor. To my surprise, he said, kill it. Seems his daughter had moved to college and promised to take the cat with her. She didn't. They didn't want it (climbed on their cars too) and took it to the humane society to be adopted. Daughter came home and adopted it again. Since city ordinances prevent me from doing it in, I called animal control and they brought me this beautiful catch and release trap, complete with an open can of cat food. Next morning he's in the cage and in about 20 minutes he's looking at his new home--an abandoned farm house about 12 miles out in the country. No more cat tracks. I've had a few in my new neighborhood and have considered sending unsigned post cards to everyone in the subdivision putting them on notice that the cat can stay inside or can disappear....their choice.

In this month's issue of 'Heavy Hitters' (exotic car mag) They did a photoshoot of this Arab with his Lamborghini Murceliago and his lions. In shot they had a 120 pound lioness standing on the hood of his Lambo. What the hell were they thinking.

It seems a :censored: cat somewhere doesn't like my paint. I have cat posi (no pun intended) marks on my left front fender. Little bastid jumped on my hood and apparently needed more traction. Some good scratches I must say. Not sure if they can be buffed out or not. :banghead:

Ya just can't have anything nice :cry:

That's why all cats must die.

Get him yet?

No of course not. I may be ticked off that it happened but still...it's just what cats do. I'll take preventitive measures but I wouldn't hurt the silly thing. I actually really like cats a lot. I just don't always like what they leave in their aftermath. It is what it is. After looking at the carnage a bit closer and getting a more informed opinion, it looks like it can be buffed out. It's a close one though.

My purpose of this thread was to vent a bit, not to actually promote harm to an animal.

But please, by all means continue your discussion on the matter. Some of this is pretty damn funny.

DS

I have a pair of jacked up Jack Russels that have dispatched every cat that has been in my yard in seconds flat. If you can deal with a dog that is in constant need of large doses of Valium constantly it is an option. They kill everything that gets near my GT500, HD Road King, my boat or truck. The large neighborhood dogs don't even mess with them. I do have a remote shocker to keep them under control - they are serious serial killers!

Archived