TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Billet Trunk Hinges

GEM427

Ya'll know we build a lot of different things around here and here is one I just wanted ya'll to see as these turned out so cool and are as solid as a rock. I have heard horror stories of people messing with the hinges on these old cars so for this customer we made some special. I think Dallas Mustang sells them but anyway just wanted to show them off. Just wish they woudl fit the late models as I hate that the trunk opens too far on the newer Mustangs.

Gary

post-8899-1239660983_thumb.jpg

post-8899-1239660997_thumb.jpg

post-8899-1239661011_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ken.......the only reason we made the trunk ones is that no one else makes them. Everyone makes them for the hood. Try Ring Brothers for hood hinges.

Gary

Ok thanks will do. I've seen the hood hinges in some mags, but I didn't really have the interest in them till recently. These trunk hinges are just as cool though. How do I get a set coming? I searched Dallas Mustang's site, but they don't offer them for the 65-66 fastback. :headscratch:

Ken

• 4 weeks later...
Ok thanks will do. I've seen the hood hinges in some mags, but I didn't really have the interest in them till recently. These trunk hinges are just as cool though. How do I get a set coming? I searched Dallas Mustang's site, but they don't offer them for the 65-66 fastback. :headscratch:

Ken

Ken...sorry i lost track of this thread. I'll check with the boss and get back to you.

thanks,

Gary

Ken....I just found out they are only for the 69 and 70 model. that is a shame because these are way cool. If anything changes I'll let you know.

Gary

That's a bummer, but thanks for the response.

Ken

Archived