TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black vert possibly stripes

08BlueCoupe

Last night I saw a black vert possible stripes, too dark to tell. It was around 8:30 - 8:45 at the sawgrass on ramp, I took alligator alley and he took the on ramp to fort lauderdale. Had fun with it, and gunned it to about 70-80 from the toll plaza and got in front of him. Is the owner on the site? I slowed down to talk to him but he switched lanes and down shifted and blew me away!

Be careful....there's a guy in Ft. Lauderdale with a black vert GT500 clone. Without seeing the interior or the engine it's virtually impossible to tell that it's a simple GT vert. Badging, exhaust, hood, spoiler, front and rear fascia, stripes (flat black on the hood and trunk lid), and lowered. Its a really good job done to high standards. Easy to mistake it for a GT500, especially at night and on the highway. It's his daily driver so the car is everywhere and could be the one you saw...

GT

Be careful....there's a guy in Ft. Lauderdale with a black vert GT500 clone. Without seeing the interior or the engine it's virtually impossible to tell that it's a simple GT vert. Badging, exhaust, hood, spoiler, front and rear fascia, stripes (flat black on the hood and trunk lid), and lowered. Its a really good job done to high standards. Easy to mistake it for a GT500, especially at night and on the highway. It's his daily driver so the car is everywhere and could be the one you saw...

GT

I heard a supercharger clear as day though. But you just described that car. lol

Archived