TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saw black with red gt500

vapor08730

I was driving today to family house for Easter and saw a black with red strip convert, in groveland ma area. Anyone from the boards? Very nice car.

It would be cool to meet up sometime.

Anyone else from ma?

Chris

Mine is at Tasca still. :cry: but she'll be home soon! I have a Brother in law in Groveland. I live on the North Shore.

Craig

I'm on the north shore also. Does your brother in law have a black shelby?

I bet you can't wait to pick your car up. Wait are you having done?

No he doesn't and he thinks his Audi is faster. :hysterical: . I'm getting her super snaked with some other mods done while she is in good hands. Should be done this week or next! Ever go to the Wednesday car shows at the Liberty Tree Mall?

No he doesn't and he thinks his Audi is faster. :hysterical: . I'm getting her super snaked with some other mods done while she is in good hands. Should be done this week or next! Ever go to the Wednesday car shows at the Liberty Tree Mall?

What is included in the Tasca Super Snake conversion? Cost and amount of HP increase???

Thanks

What is included in the Tasca Super Snake conversion? Cost and amount of HP increase???

Thanks

Tasca is one of the mod shops for Shelby, so they do the same mods as they would do in LasVegas. It's about 30k by the time you get done and it seems like they are always adding more mods every day. hp can be 600 or 750.

http://www.teamshelby.com/index.php?categoryid=18

what color is your car?

Black vert but I have never brought that to the show. I have a Shelby cobra replica that I bring. My daughters favorite. :) Have you had your car up there? What color? I will let you know. I live right in Danvers. You?

Archived