TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barret Jackson 2010 gt500

progolferv1

Cruising through the channels and ran up on the Barret Jackson auction of the first 2010 GT500. Mr Shelby and his wife were there. They gave away a tour of the LV factory, day on the track, and free shipping. Anything over MSRP went to the foundation. car went for 150000. Car looks good, but I still like mine better.

I was there and saw it go across the block, sweet ride..I would have to agree that I do like my 08' better than the 2010. Later on in the day they auctioned 2 concept Mustang's a convertible that sold for $170K and a coupe that sold for $175K... All the $'s went to a charity as well.. and they say we're in a recession... I saw no such recession there today or in the past 2 days. The craziest thing about the concept cars is that they are not street legal and can not be titled that way either.... Looks like they will end up going in a museum. Some people have too much $$$ lol

$61K (+10%) for a Brock Coupe (Daytona Coupe) is certainly a recession... Seller is crying in his soup about a no reserve auction. If I had known now what I didn't know then I would have been in Florida this week.

$61K (+10%) for a Brock Coupe (Daytona Coupe) is certainly a recession... Seller is crying in his soup about a no reserve auction. If I had known now what I didn't know then I would have been in Florida this week.

Im sorry,but you never have too many dollars.

:yup: Those Daytona Coupes are really nice.

I actually liked the GT500 better now that I've seen it on TV. Kona Blue is gorgeous. There were so many people standing around it you couldn't see the tail much so maybe thats why I liked it better :hysterical:

Paint that sea of black plastic I think it would really improve the looks of the tail. I'm guessing in 2011 Ford will fix the tail, judging from peoples reactions to it. Lukewarm is about as good as I've seen, to hate/vomiting at the site of it..thats not good. No part of the current car has elicited anyone to vomit. The front seats/interior and side stripes looked good. The front end is nice, the headlamps are cool.

KC666

:rockon:

Cruising through the channels and ran up on the Barret Jackson auction of the first 2010 GT500. Mr Shelby and his wife were there. They gave away a tour of the LV factory, day on the track, and free shipping. Anything over MSRP went to the foundation. car went for 150000. Car looks good, but I still like mine better.

It was a great auction/car show. A LOT of people there. He's a few pics of some GT500's. The '68 KR vert was sweet!

DSC_0100.jpg

2010 up for auction

DSC_0102.jpg

KR Vert

DSC_0103.jpg

Eleanor engine. This car was mint!!

I was there and saw it go across the block, sweet ride..I would have to agree that I do like my 08' better than the 2010. Later on in the day they auctioned 2 concept Mustang's a convertible that sold for $170K and a coupe that sold for $175K... All the $'s went to a charity as well.. and they say we're in a recession... I saw no such recession there today or in the past 2 days. The craziest thing about the concept cars is that they are not street legal and can not be titled that way either.... Looks like they will end up going in a museum. Some people have too much $$$ lol

Yeah, I saw them on TV might just be me but if you looked at the concept car rear looked a lot like the 2010.

Al

No believe it or not he didn't.

Al

And the fact he didn't implies that the buzz is dying down around the GT500. A brand new model year

and the car in blue is really great looking if I'm really interested in collecting I'd go after it hes got the cash

for it. Maybe he knows something is coming along more interesting.

And the fact he didn't implies that the buzz is dying down around the GT500. A brand new model year

and the car in blue is really great looking if I'm really interested in collecting I'd go after it hes got the cash

for it. Maybe he knows something is coming along more interesting.

Maybe he had his money invested with Bernie Madoff and the dude "madeoff" with his funds...

I have a Kona Blue Vert coming, and I'm gonna drive the hell out of it, not put glass over it and use it as a coffee table.

Maybe he had his money invested with Bernie Madoff and the dude "madeoff" with his funds...

I have a Kona Blue Vert coming, and I'm gonna drive the hell out of it, not put glass over it and use it as a coffee table.

Ron Pratt gives me the impression he has a very specific set of rules he uses to decide what he collects so I don't think he has

any funds issues. I'm sure he will get one of the R models SAI is making its a unqiue car unto itself so it will be unqiue I think thats a

important part of collecting. Kuna Blue is a great color should really be a eye catcher, I have a 08 GT500 I drive it, around my area its not really

a big deal to people its just another mustang, I really don't worry about that stuff I got it for myself not to tell people I got this or that.

Archived