TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE !!!

svtbird91

When I got up this morning I had a very strong feeling it would arrive this morning . I got my camera ready , told my wife I was going to the dealer first to see, [work can wait. ]

On the way I called my salesman , he said he would check and get back to me. As I pulled up in front of their remote drop off lot ( where they unload the trucks) he called and said " Do you want your Shelby today ? They just unloaded it 5 minutes ago .

I can tell you there has to be some kind of special connection with this car to have such a strong feeling it was here.I think it was ELITE 1 who had the same experience. I pulled into the fenced in area and there it was with the tech standing next to it. He was real cool and opened up the hood and driver's door ,gave me the key and said go ahead start it up. He also gave me the front lic plate bracket told me to take it so no one could put it on.

I took some pics and by then the salesman had arrived.

Can't talk anymore now ..have to go get the bank check ,registration and insurance. More to follow...

George

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts . I still can't believe it's here. This car is very tight ,handles very well and has awsome brakes. absolutely no clutch chatter whatsoever.

It is still in the valet mode so I haven't sampled its power yet. the weather here has turned bad tonight so I put her to bed early . I'm hoping for a nice day tomorrow ,plan on another day off to enjoy driving.

Have to get the film developed tomorrow then I will post some pics. (please no flames about my 35mm camera)

My first impression about the gears is ...it needs at least 373s ...will be ordering them soon.

The first person to ride in the passenger seat ,believe it or not ,was my lawyer. Without whom I would not have this car. Will tell this story later...

I am now going to start planing and implementing future Mods.

Already ordered SSW 1-7/8"long tubes to 3" back exhaust system, JLT CAI , 2.6 pulley SCT2 tunner (basicly a stage 4 system from Evolution Performance)

By the way I was especially blessed because I got this car for MSRP. That is part of the story I will share later.... more later...George

My first impression about the gears is ...it needs at least 373s ...will be ordering them soon.

The first person to ride in the passenger seat ,believe it or not ,was my lawyer. Without whom I would not have this car. Will tell this story later...

Already ordered SSW 1-7/8"long tubes to 3" back exhaust system, JLT CAI , 2.6 pulley SCT2 tunner (basicly a stage 4 system from Evolution Performance)

By the way I was especially blessed because I got this car for MSRP. That is part of the story I will share later.... more later...George

Get some rest tonight and start the modding ASAP. Your lucky no ADM means $ for mods. :happy feet:

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts . I still can't believe it's here. This car is very tight ,handles very well and has awsome brakes. absolutely no clutch chatter whatsoever.

It is still in the valet mode so I haven't sampled its power yet. the weather here has turned bad tonight so I put her to bed early . I'm hoping for a nice day tomorrow ,plan on another day off to enjoy driving.

Have to get the film developed tomorrow then I will post some pics. (please no flames about my 35mm camera)

Way to go George. :happy feet:

The stage 4 system will be a nice start. :hyper: :hyper:

I was contacted by Kenne Belle today, I'll let you know how it works out.

Enjoy the ride

Jim,

Archived