TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DUI Checkpoints...

I know, I know, it's unbelievable. So for the people who don't have a TV, can't read a newspaper, or don't have friends enough to tell them there's checkpoint, man... They shouldn't be driving even sober!!

This is s relative form of Darwinism.

These knuckleheads are so drunk they think they are sober or can get the cop to believe they are sober. If it wasn't for the stupid criminals the cops would have time to spend on the smart ones :hysterical:

How do 7 people get DUI's at a checkpoint, whose location was in the paper, on the TV... how does this happen? Darwinism?

:finger::finger::finger::headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:

Amazing, isn't it??

The Utah Highway Patrol was out in force this last weekend. They announced check points, too. They caught seventy something DUIs out of 1500+ stops as well as warrants and other offenses.

This is a lot more people caught than on a normal weekend. Maybe it pays to advertise??!! :hysterical:

The Utah Highway Patrol was out in force this last weekend. They announced check points, too. They caught seventy something DUIs out of 1500+ stops as well as warrants and other offenses.

This is a lot more people caught than on a normal weekend. Maybe it pays to advertise??!! :hysterical:

Oh WOW :hysterical2: :hysterical2:

"I'm NoT aS ThInK aS yOu DrUnK i Am, OCiFfFfEeErRrrrrrr"

Love it!!

:bike:

And you're right man, pays to advertise!! They could honestly hurt someone. SEVENTY something. WOW.

Oh WOW :hysterical2::hysterical2:

"I'm NoT aS ThInK aS yOu DrUnK i Am, OCiFfFfEeErRrrrrrr"

Love it!!

:bike:

And you're right man, pays to advertise!! They could honestly hurt someone. SEVENTY something. WOW.

Last nights news says it was 79 people. And this is in the land of Zion, run by the very non-drinking Mormon Church. I guess these guys were making up for all of the non drinkers. :headscratch:

Archived