TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ultimate power adder for the GT500

MYGT500

Their post does say that 810hp is more than enough to exceed the design limits of the stock motor and drivetrain. That is, it appears though, the upper edge of hp for this s/c (w/out other mod's). It will be interesting to see what the various combo's of mod's with the pump gas and (just) 16psi will gets you....and for what $$$

I would still be nervous about putting my stock bttm end over 650rwhp.

Their post does say that 810hp is more than enough to exceed the design limits of the stock motor and drivetrain. That is, it appears though, the upper edge of hp for this s/c (w/out other mod's). It will be interesting to see what the various combo's of mod's with the pump gas and (just) 16psi will gets you....and for what $$$

I would still be nervous about putting my stock bttm end over 650rwhp.

I'm figuring using the kit at maybe 11-12 lbs to produce 600 rhp...which would be fine for 11 sec ets on pump gas..

I second that emotion.

You all heard the emotion...Are you ready for the question...All those in favor say aye.......Against if any......Emotion to place 810hp in our Shelby's has past! haha. all kiding aside, it's starting to look like 600 to 650rwhp is not going to be a problem to obtain. I think they're just starting to skratch the surface of the performence this engine will produce. as far as the connecting rodes go, I was already speaking to a few of the highly rated High Perf shops that stated to me the con rodes are just as strong as the 03 04 terms if not stronger.

svtkeith

You all heard the emotion...Are you ready for the question...All those in favor say aye.......Against if any......Emotion to place 810hp in our Shelby's has past! haha. all kiding aside, it's starting to look like 600 to 650rwhp is not going to be a problem to obtain. I think they're just starting to skratch the surface of the performence this engine will produce. as far as the connecting rodes go, I was already speaking to a few of the highly rated High Perf shops that stated to me the con rodes are just as strong as the 03 04 terms if not stronger.

svtkeith

God I hope that's true.... and I hope I'm not the first one to find out if it's not!

Archived