TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures of Snake on track in "Attack Mode"

Hey Guys,

Thought i should post this under the Super Snake section, posted the start under modifications section last week.

I took the SS to the track with the Full Griggs Racing Brakes/Wheels on last weekend. I've had better track days, but i got a few good photos from one of the on track photographers that i thought you might like. I lost my right window louvre at 145 mph on the front straight, had a diff oil leak and a cooling problem with s/c but apart from that had a good day hahaha...

Overall he car is fantastic, but you really push the envelope taking all this weight and power on to the track. Our race tracks down under are atad more brutal than the USA tracks, sharper corners, less banks, and ripple strips.

Craig Dean from Mustang Motorsport fixed everything up this week, and off to the Australian Mustang Nationals tomorrow. More photos to come from that.

Cheers

Jason

ShelbyTrack101052.jpg

ShelbyTrack101007.jpg

ShelbyTrack101014.jpg

ShelbyTrack101015.jpg

Hey Guys,

Thought i should post this under the Super Snake section, posted the start under modifications section last week.

I took the SS to the track with the Full Griggs Racing Brakes/Wheels on last weekend. I've had better track days, but i got a few good photos from one of the on track photographers that i thought you might like. I lost my right window louvre at 145 mph on the front straight, had a diff oil leak and a cooling problem with s/c but apart from that had a good day hahaha...

Overall he car is fantastic, but you really push the envelope taking all this weight and power on to the track. Our race tracks down under are atad more brutal than the USA tracks, sharper corners, less banks, and ripple strips.

Craig Dean from Mustang Motorsport fixed everything up this week, and off to the Australian Mustang Nationals tomorrow. More photos to come from that.

Cheers

Jason

ShelbyTrack101052.jpg

ShelbyTrack101007.jpg

ShelbyTrack101014.jpg

ShelbyTrack101015.jpg

Very nice pics. You look good. What size wheels and tires are you running?

BJ

What size wheels and tires are you running?

BJ,

They are my Griggs/Jongbloed 18 x 10.5 wheels with Toto Proxes 305 R888 tires.

They ar great on the track and road, but i prefer the look of the aloca's for day to day crusing (vanity only kicking in there haha).

There was only a small amount of damage to the rear window scoop, Craig Dean from Mustang Motorsport repaired that one for free. He put it down to a warranty issue. It was lucky for me it wasnt smashed to bits otherwiseit would take a while to ship a new one over.

Cheers Guys

BJ,

They are my Griggs/Jongbloed 18 x 10.5 wheels with Toto Proxes 305 R888 tires.

They ar great on the track and road, but i prefer the look of the aloca's for day to day crusing (vanity only kicking in there haha).

There was only a small amount of damage to the rear window scoop, Craig Dean from Mustang Motorsport repaired that one for free. He put it down to a warranty issue. It was lucky for me it wasnt smashed to bits otherwiseit would take a while to ship a new one over.

Cheers Guys

Thnx for the info on the wheels. I plan on getting a set of 3 piece wheels for the track with the right offset to run as wide a tire as possible. I hope to be able to get a 345 on the rear. I will keep the Alcoas for the street too. Continued good luck and fun with your SS.

BJ

Archived