TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Car Cover

Ordered from the Shelby store. This thing feels like a blanket for your car, very soft on the inside. It is an indoor cover only.

Comes with a carry bag

coverbag.jpg

Matches paint and stripes.

coverontrunk.jpg

Fits nicely

sidecoverview.jpg

That looks great! I've thought about getting one of these from SPP for quite awhile now. I thought that I read that they added your CSM# somewhere near the driver's door? Is that an option or did I just pull that out of nowhere? :)

Ken

That looks great! I've thought about getting one of these from SPP for quite awhile now. I thought that I read that they added your CSM# somewhere near the driver's door? Is that an option or did I just pull that out of nowhere? :)

Ken

Yes that is an option and I ordered it that way. So far I have not found where they put it. It wasn't shown on the packing slip so I think they missed it. I have an email into Robert Lane to see what's up.

Yes that is an option and I ordered it that way. So far I have not found where they put it. It wasn't shown on the packing slip so I think they missed it. I have an email into Robert Lane to see what's up.

That's a bummer. Well it looks killer either way!

I sent an email to Robert Lane last night and this morning Gary Disney called me from the company that makes the cover. He apologized for the mistake, is sending me a return label and is making a new cover with my CSM.

Wow, a company that admits a mistake and then offers to make good on it, what a concept. If only my stock guy would do the same thing...

New cover should be here in "2 weeks".

Very nice. I'm going to have to get one but I'm thinking maybe in blue :hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah, I'd go for the blue one for your car. B) Make sure if you order that the "CSM" part goes through right. After ordering I would call and make sure they got it. That's what happened on mine. I typed in the number but for some reason they never saw it on their end.

Very nice. I'm going to have to get one but I'm thinking maybe in blue :hysterical::hysterical:

I really like the airbag cover, nice touch with the 40th designation! I wish that I had mine signed after my car was 40th'd. :banghead:

I have one in blue with the 40th silver stripes...I will post up some pics if ya want. I am out of town right now or I would just do it now. I don't know if the CSM thing was an option back when I got mine, but I don't think so. Mine was a Christmas gift from my wife! I love it and highly recommend it!

Archived