TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08SGT0758 Exhaust Update

H Mickey,

How does it sound inside the car with the H-pipe and the windows up....?? With the H-pipe mas opposed to the X-pipe, yours seems a a little raspy...drive it for a couple days and post back. Also, what kind of wheels are on your car and sizes..they look incedible...

Alex

H Mickey,

How does it sound inside the car with the H-pipe and the windows up....?? With the H-pipe mas opposed to the X-pipe, yours seems a a little raspy...drive it for a couple days and post back. Also, what kind of wheels are on your car and sizes..they look incedible...

Alex

Not bad...a tad of drone..tad. I had Flowmasters on previously with the x and h and it definitely had more rasp with the h....I thought it would have been the opposite lol. I will probably switch back to the x and see how it goes. Wheels are True Forged 20x9 and 20x10.5 and the video does them no justice...I can send you some pics. :drool: They are brushed cleared centers with chrome lips/rivets and satin black center cap with a etched cobra emblem.

Mick

Not bad...a tad of drone..tad. I had Flowmasters on previously with the x and h and it definitely had more rasp with the h....I thought it would have been the opposite lol. I will probably switch back to the x and see how it goes. Wheels are True Forged 20x9 and 20x10.5 and the video does them no justice...I can send you some pics. :drool: They are brushed cleared centers with chrome lips/rivets and satin black center cap with a etched cobra emblem.

Mick

Switching out my headers to the same as Alex...dynatech 1 7/8...should cure the rasp!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Another 4 sets available if anyone wants a set. Fully polished stainless steel with rolled polished 4"tips. $545 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. When these 4 sets are gone, price is going up for the next batch.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Now 1 set left....Sounds great on stock SGT and GT500, and both with longtubes. These take 4-5 weeks for me to have made, sometimes longer with the extra baffle. The next run will be next year and the price is going up to $600 shipped. Once this least set is gone, it is gone!! I have sold over 200 sets sold so far, and and these are only available through me. PM if you want this last set or to get on the list for the next 10. Please listen to all the sound clips that others that have bought from me and what they have to say. I've yet to get a person not happy with sound, fit, looks, and beautiful quality of these mufflers.

Alex

• 1 month later...

New batch will be ready to ship Friday, Jan 21st. Had another 10 sets made. $599 shipped anywhere to the lower 48 states

Alex

Alex, I'd like to order 1 set of mufflers for my '07 GT. Please email me the details. My email is jgretz@onlinenw.com

Thanks,

Thanks for the compliments!! This was worth every penny!

Like Alex was saying - this "MMS Custom" axle back was designed by MAC Performance using his GT500 as the building block. This axle back works for ANY Mustang - GT500, Shelby GT, Mustang GT alike. I now know that whatever changes I make to the exhaust going forward, it will just sound better and louder. I didn't realize just how LOUD Alex's Vapor GT500 was until I watched the video he posted.

If anyone has any questions or if you're interested in getting this axle back for your car - send me or Alex a PM! We'll get you the info!

This Axle back set up is only available from MMS directly and is not available off the shelf from MAC Performance.

Trevor

Trevor, I'd like a set for my '07 SGT. you can email me at jgretz@onlinenw.com

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Trevor, I'd like a set for my '07 SGT. you can email me at jgretz@onlinenw.com

Thanks

Hi Jeff,

They shipped last week and I emailed you tracking. Have you put them on yet??

For anyone else that wants a set, I have 6 left in stock ready to ship. $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Alex

thanks Trevor...you were the first one to post sound clips of my mufflers on an SGT and are responsible for everyone here to have the thrill of hearing your awesome video. i have sold many sets because of your clip. Hope all is well with you. Thanks again.

Alex

For anyone else that wants a set, I have 6 left in stock ready to ship. $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Alex

What would it take to get a set sent to Guam?

It's a U.S. Territory and we do have UPS delivery as well as USPS.

Jessie

Thanks Lucky 2!! If you want a set I have 5 sets left. They are fully stainless steel with 4" tips and I sell them for $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Jessie, PM me you info, and I will get a shipping quote for you on tuesday.

ALex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WildAZCat,

I should have looked you up when I was out in Phoenix, AZ last week. I had an Advanced Estimatics class I attended in Tempe. I didn't think about it until my last day there.

Oh well - perhaps next time aronud.

Trevor

I am going through some serious withdrawl issues these days - the snow is melting - I'd say that I'm about 3 weeks away from the first drive of the season in my Shelby.

WildAZCat,

I should have looked you up when I was out in Phoenix, AZ last week. I had an Advanced Estimatics class I attended in Tempe. I didn't think about it until my last day there.

Oh well - perhaps next time aronud.

Trevor

I am going through some serious withdrawl issues these days - the snow is melting - I'd say that I'm about 3 weeks away from the first drive of the season in my Shelby.

I'm down in Tucson but was actually on business in Phoenix last Thursday. Didn't have the SGT but would have liked to meet up for a quick lunch and chat about our rides. I bet Tempe was a nice break from the Minneapolis weather.

Take care

Frank

Did you get your mufflers Jessie??

I have 2 sets left for anyone else that wants a set....$599 shipped

Yup, I got the mufflers. Installation was a breeze and the car purrs like a lion LOL.

I only had a week home so I didn't get a chance to make any vids. Hopefully when I

go back in May I'll have a chance.

Jessie

Hi Jessie,

Glad you got them. I knew you would love them and, yes, installation is a breeze. Please post sound clips when you can. I have 2 sets left if any of you others want a set. They are $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Alex

I have a pair of these MAC/MMS on my Shelby GT. I run a pair of Pypes LT's offroad xpipe.

They sound great, but for me are a little louder than I would like so if any of you are interested in a gently used pair of these PM me. I would consider a trade for a pair of Borlas or a set of KR mufflers, shelby gauge pod. I am not at all unsatisfied with these just a little too loud with the offroad setup I have. I had a pair of of Standard Mac axle backs and these sound much better.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pair of these MAC/MMS on my Shelby GT. I run a pair of Pypes LT's offroad xpipe.

They sound great, but for me are a little louder than I would like so if any of you are interested in a gently used pair of these PM me. I would consider a trade for a pair of Borlas or a set of KR mufflers, shelby gauge pod. I am not at all unsatisfied with these just a little too loud with the offroad setup I have. I had a pair of of Standard Mac axle backs and these sound much better.

A few more photos.

Archived