TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Dodge Press Kit Photo's

Very cool. I love seeing all of the Shelby Dodge stuff!

Robert

Once the SAI registry is up and running I'll be able to devote some time to getting the Shelby Dodge Archival section set up. I have tons of stuff that needs to get scanned and pinned to the top of the Dodge area.

We can discuss it more on my next trip to Vegas.

Steve

• 3 months later...
Robert

Once the SAI registry is up and running I'll be able to devote some time to getting the Shelby Dodge Archival section set up. I have tons of stuff that needs to get scanned and pinned to the top of the Dodge area.

We can discuss it more on my next trip to Vegas.

Steve

Steve

When will the SAI registry be up and running? I've been anxiously awaiting its debut for a long time now.

Steve

When will the SAI registry be up and running? I've been anxiously awaiting its debut for a long time now.

Billy its coming. Yeah we know that we are late with it but it has evolved into much more than the original blueprint. Roger Sorel who heads the SAI registry will make the announcement when its ready. Don't worry you wont miss the announcement as I'm confident it will be a major topic on the board.

Steve

PS- I'll pm you that vin number you asked for in a little bit.

I have this pic signed by Carroll.

That pic is a publicity photo from the tv commercial shoot from way back when. I'm pretty sure the commercial is on you tube. It's the one with an opening shot of a sign hanging on the fence of an abandoned missle test site that ends with the Charger, GLH, Daytona & Lancer speeding past Carroll where his cowboy hat flies off his head.

Somewhere I have some behind the scene pics of the helicopter doing the above shot filming and other pics with Carroll with the Panavision camera, standing on a wooden platform for more height, etc.

Steve

Archived