TEAM SHELBY FORUM

We got our First GT and V6 Coupe In!!!

Michael Morris

Yes, pics are required, because without them, it didn't happen!

Looking forward to seeing them - Try to give us some good shots of the rear tailamps!!

We had 2010 Mustang GT preproduction #11 in our showroom today for training. Sterling Gray premium coupe with the much anticipated "track pack" (which is not available until summertime). They look MUCH BETTER in person, but the charcoal plastic around the entire bottom of the car (especially on the rear bumper) is a detraction. At least on the darker colors (like the gray one I saw) conceal it to some degree.

As much as I hate to admit it, the 2010 looks to be a better car all-around than the 2005-9. Our first 2010's are on a train now (in Montana per the railroad's website) and are due here by early next week. Looking forward to seeing how customers react to them!

As much as I hate to admit it, the 2010 looks to be a better car all-around than the 2005-9.

As it should be, especially if it is to continue to compete. One major thing though...there's no 2010 Shelby GT! :D

I dont know about the brace. It came on the car, but I thought it was standard on the GT.

MM

My 07 GT did not have a brace, it came with the FRPP handling pack. Does your GT have the trak pak? I thought those weren't going to be available until this summer? If not, it may be part of the appearance group.

I like the new brace design. Won't fit over my Saleen supercharger though....

Thanks for the info!

I like it and I will be buying a 2010 something, gt or GT500 or shelby??

Rick, my son (whom you will meet at Willow Springs) now wants to come and live with you to coincide with when you get the 2010. You will like him, I promise. :hysterical:

Jim

Drop me the Shelby GT-350, I take it in Red or Blue, MSRP w/ o% interest and a free car cover,

Rick p.s. I'am waiting, If I dont get a 500 or a saleen, I will put twin turbo's on the next 4.6

Hey MM,

Could you post some pics of the V6? I'm thinking about getting one as a DD

Thanks,

Frank

+1

I like the new body style a lot and that white GT looks great! Thanks for the link MM.

I'd like to see the V6 also, if you get a chance.

Ken

Brian - do you know if the strut brace will fit an '07?

Ruf, I'm gonna take some measurements when our first GT/19" arrives this week. If it's the same as our '07's, then I'm ordering one for my car. I can't imagine the strut towers being different, as it is the same S197 chassis essentially.

Ruf, I'm gonna take some measurements when our first GT/19" arrives this week. If it's the same as our '07's, then I'm ordering one for my car. I can't imagine the strut towers being different, as it is the same S197 chassis essentially.

Thanks, Brian. It looks sweet. I've got the Pony intake cover as is shown in the pics.

Archived