TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vanity Plates

Tammy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillsboro..jones farm...sure have .....I am a Indust. hyg.'s you blue?

I am Green.

I have been building, and retro fitting Fabs for over 10 years.

Recently a retro at IMO in Santa Clara.

Just finished a Retro in D1C subfab for the PCD area.

Now I am getting ready for a major job at AFO.

Intel has been good to me. :yup:

I am Green.

I have been building, and retro fitting Fabs for over 10 years.

Recently a retro at IMO in Santa Clara.

Just finished a Retro in D1C subfab for the PCD area.

Now I am getting ready for a major job at AFO.

Intel has been good to me. :yup:

Dude… Bowers ? hell, we have probably passed each other in the hallways...and being good? to me too....when you can plunk down what we did for what we have, life and the jobs are good....next time you’re in SC give a me shout….we’ll do a little side by side with our snakes...... :rockon:

Dude… Bowers ? hell, we have probably passed each other in the hallways...and being good? to me too....when you can plunk down what we did for what we have, life and the jobs are good....next time you’re in SC give a me shout….we’ll do a little side by side with our snakes...... :rockon:

I will give you a shout when I go back.

I would love to see that IMO addition I put on all tooled up.

• 8 months later...

i know this is an old post but like to share some personal plates some more. anyone can copy mine if they like. 2 meanings behind mine. KINCOBRA ,read it quikly-kingcobra of course. think about it a little and it means-next of KINcobra because a shelby has not been on the mustang for many years. see photo.

post-5661-1185217801_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1185218635_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1185217801_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1185218635_thumb.jpg

I finally got my wife to go for a drive in GT500 convert with the top down. She said that she wasn't riding in a car that had snakes all over it. Didn't want to sit in the seat. Anyway, after much conversation, she rode in it this past weekend. SHE LIKES IT. When I bought the car I had to put a regular plate on it. I order a new vanity plate and it should be here soon. I wonder if she'll notice. I ordered"GO SNAKE':hysterical2:

paknght

Saw a lot of you were able to reserve vanity plates. I tried reserving 07GT500 back in May '06 when I ordered, but Mississippi wouldn't allow it for a couple reasons. Fortunatley, when my car arrived in November, I was still able to snag 07GT500. Of course, those zeroes are "O"s. I pretty much knew just about any and all forms of "Shelby" would be taken. This being a southern state and all.

For you history buffs, here's a good one: URAEUS

The Uraeus (plural Uraei or Uraeuses) is a stylized upright cobra (or snake / serpent), used as a symbol of sovereignty, royalty, deity and divine authority in ancient Egypt. Uraeus is a Greek word that may have its origins in ancient Egyptian, meaning "she who rears up".

The Uraeus originated from the goddess Wadjet, who was seen as a cobra. She became the patron of the Delta, Lower Egypt, and so was worn by the Pharaohs as a head ornament, in effect part of the crown, as a claim over the land. There is evidence for this even in the Old Kingdom (3rd millennium BCE). The pharaoh was seen as a manifestation of the sun-god Re, and so it was also believed that the Uraeus protected the Pharaohs by spitting fire on their enemies. In some mythological works, the 'eyes' of Re are said to be Uraei.

http://www.crystalinks.com/uraeus.html

Archived