TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vanity Plates

Tammy

Are you all doing them? I want one but what do I choose? I'd like to hear what you all are putting on your cars. Mines a black vert and i wanted my name on it but with a name like Tammy it's already taken in my state so is tammys i then thought of tams snk but my husband said he'll look silly at the drag strip with that on the tag. I informed him we'd discuss the strip later.LOL shelby - 07 shelby - gt500 and 07gt500 are all taken. I need some creative suggestions. Thanks

Tammy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you all doing them? I want one but what do I choose? I'd like to hear what you all are putting on your cars. Mines a black vert and i wanted my name on it but with a name like Tammy it's already taken in my state so is tammys i then thought of tams snk but my husband said he'll look silly at the drag strip with that on the tag. I informed him we'd discuss the strip later.LOL shelby - 07 shelby - gt500 and 07gt500 are all taken. I need some creative suggestions. Thanks

Tammy

I think mine's going to be something like 3c058H3 or something like that...whatever the guy in prison felt like making that day. :ohsnap:

Dave

Love your car! That's so sweet. The first one i ever sat in, come to think of it the only one i've been in was that combo! I loved it i cranked it and ran thru the gear box, while sitting prefectly still and i was in love! Thanks for sharing your plate sweet!!!!!! My dh flys out to get our tomorrow but it's a 15 hr drive home i won't see my car till friday. :(

Tammy

This site has some good suggestions. You can even make your plate so you can see what it would look like.

I picked VENMSSS for my Shelby. http://links.vintage-mustang.com/index.html?plates

She said your car was so SHEEP. :hysterical:

On the serious side if you look back several threads there have been posted alot of great plate ideas. i don't know how to link to a thread or I would for you.

I'm on to you scgt....somewhat comical guy talk.

Just remember, I work in finance, I can ruin your credit rating. :hysterical:

P.S. Buy a vowel for your name. :hysterical:

Mine will read GT500SC

ore maybe PD2MUCH :drop:

How about ADMSUX :hysterical:

I told my dealer that I was changing mine to GOTMSRP or PD MSRP & he just about S :censored: T himself & :drop: ...he wasn't laughing as hard as I was :hysterical: cause he doesn't want people to know in case they get a 3rd car for some freak reason.

I looked at every decent combination for the state of florida and they were all taken. Heck even the word SHELBY was taken by a guy who owned a old dodge !

Finally i got a plate reserved and now in my possesion.

"SHLBY07"

Now just need a Shelby to put it on !

dond

post-7556-1163643440_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1163643440_thumb.jpg

I looked at every decent combination for the state of florida and they were all taken. Heck even the word SHELBY was taken by a guy who owned a old dodge !

Finally i got a plate reserved and now in my possesion.

"SHLBY07"

Now just need a Shelby to put it on !

dond

I'd move to another state if I were you...preferably one with a red license plate to match your car.

Oh wait...I was mistaking you for Martha Stewart. :redcard:

Cutter love the sense of humor while we spend our kids college money.LOL My husband wants something "mechnical" now what the he!! does that mean? I was thinking f8lbite or something like that. He was in a hurry and did'nt have time to explian to me what the heck? Anyone have a clue what man term he's using on me to come up with a tag? I know a fair about about cars. Grew up around the local dirt track, have a auto repair/towing and used car lot. Now could one of you fine men enlighten me if you have a clue.

Cutter love the sense of humor while we spend our kids college money.LOL My husband wants something "mechnical" now what the he!! does that mean? I was thinking f8lbite or something like that. He was in a hurry and did'nt have time to explian to me what the heck? Anyone have a clue what man term he's using on me to come up with a tag? I know a fair about about cars. Grew up around the local dirt track, have a auto repair/towing and used car lot. Now could one of you fine men enlighten me if you have a clue.

Could it be... Fatal Bite?

Tammy

post-2868-1163646680_thumb.jpg

Enough said.

:shift:

bj

post-2868-1163646680_thumb.jpg

Tammy

This one should be on my car in the next few days.....

post-6677-1163661246_thumb.jpg

post-6677-1163661246_thumb.jpg

Archived