TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member Here w/ 07 GT-H

Hey guys whats up, my name is Mark I'm 22 from new jersey I just picked up a 2007 Convertible Shelby GT-H CSM # 116. I just took it to the fast and furious movie release car show in New Brunswick, NJ this past weekend and posted some pictures, it should be available under my albums. I only did two changes to the car I added 20" black Razor American Racing Rims with General Exlaims rubber with 285 radials in thee rear. The second change was put the sequential tail lights in. I also got a programer to up the horse and change some settings around because we go to the track a bunch. We took the cars to Raceway Park down in English Town and were running very low 13s. My Uncle has a matching one with the same rims and tires CSM # 143. I hope to meet some new people on this forum and learn a lot more... let me know what you guys think of the pictures I posted.

MAVpost-24711-1239129569_thumb.jpg

post-24711-1239129569_thumb.jpg

Hey guys whats up, my name is Mark I'm 22 from new jersey I just picked up a 2007 Convertible Shelby GT-H CSM # 116. I just took it to the fast and furious movie release car show in New Brunswick, NJ this past weekend and posted some pictures, it should be available under my albums. I only did two changes to the car I added 20" black Razor American Racing Rims with General Exlaims rubber with 285 radials in thee rear. The second change was put the sequential tail lights in. I also got a programer to up the horse and change some settings around because we go to the track a bunch. We took the cars to Raceway Park down in English Town and were running very low 13s. My Uncle has a matching one with the same rims and tires CSM # 143. I hope to meet some new people on this forum and learn a lot more... let me know what you guys think of the pictures I posted.

MAVpost-24711-1239129569_thumb.jpg

Hey Mark.

Nice car and a good choice of wheels. Lots of cool GT-H stuff available on the net to go with it.

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey MAV,

Congrats on your GTH.

The Garden State Mustang Club meets every 3rd Wed at the VFW in Whippany.

Meeting at 8, folks start arriving at 7:30.

All Ford Car Show in Butler at Rt. 23 Automall this Sunday, its going to be a great day,

bring that gorgeous ride down and meet the group.

Im in Clifton, 2 Shelby GTs, we should get together some time.

Archived