TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford destroyed the 2010 GT500

rice1680

DAMM, I thought I would be the only one ordering a Kona blue w/silver stripes.... lol...

I decided on the vert...

I like the curves of the back end but I really don't care for that bottom spoiler thing...

I saw 2 manufac plated 2010 GT500 this weekend here in Michigan, one was a red w/silver and the other was kona blue w/silver, both were verts and both looked great, the ass end of the car even looked somewhat okay as with the top down it seems to flow better, I still think it is ugly but it didnt look half bad in the vert version. That color blue is simply beautiful, that color makes that car plain and simply, they both looked very aggressive in there stance and much nicer in person than in pics, the regular stang is still blah though.

That blue w/ the white stripes is going to pop big time, cant wait to see the pics.

GET THE CONVERT

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
post-25179-1243267375_thumb.jpgpost-25179-1243267495_thumb.jpg

My first post........Kona Blue w/silver ordered....I've owned a 67 GT500 for many years and feel the 2010 may be the last. Love Ford for building the Shelby and the Ford GT. I'm blessed to own these fantastic cars and can hardly wait for the Kona to arrive. Great Forum and glad to be on here..........GO BLU

Welcome!

I also have a Kona/Silver Vert on order. From what my dealer told me, I should have delivery in about 2 weeks...

The MSO (title) has already been delivered to the dealer, so hopefully it will be here soon. This wait is killing me.

DAMM, I thought I would be the only one ordering a Kona blue w/silver stripes.... lol...

I decided on the vert...

I like the curves of the back end but I really don't care for that bottom spoiler thing...

That makes 3 of us so far on the Kona Blue/Silver Vert...

My wife tells me I'm OCD, but you already have that screen name locked up.

Whoever gets theirs first, PICTURES please!

I saw 2 manufac plated 2010 GT500 this weekend here in Michigan, one was a red w/silver and the other was kona blue w/silver, both were verts and both looked great, the ass end of the car even looked somewhat okay as with the top down it seems to flow better, I still think it is ugly but it didnt look half bad in the vert version. That color blue is simply beautiful, that color makes that car plain and simply, they both looked very aggressive in there stance and much nicer in person than in pics, the regular stang is still blah though.

That blue w/ the white stripes is going to pop big time, cant wait to see the pics.

GET THE CONVERT

Sweet!!

I have always wanted a convertible, this will be my first... I like the red but I already have a 77' candy red vette...

I was just looking for a summer daily driver and almost got a reg Gt but but you're right they are kinda blah and there are a ton of them.... Not that I am knocking a fine car but I like to stand out a bit... Conformity sucks!!

Archived