TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FRPP Packs for 2010

henrycp

Saw tonight that the FRPP packs for the 2010 Mustangs are listed on the Ford Racing site now. No prices yet though.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/home/home.asp

For the 2010 GT500 it lists a Power Upgrade (air filter, Oil filter and mufflers), Super Pack (TVS supercharger upgrade) and Handling Pack. The parts list for the 2010 Handling Pack and 07 - 09 Handling pack are the same :headscratch: . All the reports from Ford are that the 2010 suspension was upgraded, wonder what's really changed in stock 09 to 2010 suspension?

Saw tonight that the FRPP packs for the 2010 Mustangs are listed on the Ford Racing site now. No prices yet though.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/home/home.asp

For the 2010 GT500 it lists a Power Upgrade (air filter, Oil filter and mufflers), Super Pack (TVS supercharger upgrade) and Handling Pack. The parts list for the 2010 Handling Pack and 07 - 09 Handling pack are the same :headscratch: . All the reports from Ford are that the 2010 suspension was upgraded, wonder what's really changed in stock 09 to 2010 suspension?

Hi I think they are still using old pics ( flat air filter ) and advertise a conical K&N for the power upgrade. Since the 2010 has a conical one already- wonder what the increase is ? and since the new 2010 has great new sound - wonder what the pack mufflers would add if anything ?? Still starnge that these parts rae warranateed US only eeven as deale rinstalled up here in CANADA.

Looks exactly like the same part numbers for the 2010 FRPP handling pack that is used in the 2007 - 2009 Shelby GT500

:lurk:

I noticed that also when I visited their site yesterday. My only guess is that the 2010 suspension is better than the one in the 2007-2009, but not as good as the handling pack. Otherwise there's no point making the "upgrade".

• 3 weeks later...
I noticed that also when I visited their site yesterday. My only guess is that the 2010 suspension is better than the one in the 2007-2009, but not as good as the handling pack. Otherwise there's no point making the "upgrade".

No matter what suspension packages they put on the Shelby, the Car is still built to Straight and Fast!! Basically a 1/4 mile at a time, but all out top end probably isn't too bad either.

Cobra 09

Archived