TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Cover

richguess

Does anyone have any specifications on the car cover you can order with the 2010 GT500 as an option? Initially, I won't have a place to garage my Shelby, so I am looking for the best cover I can find that doesn't draw too much attention...i.e. Shelby GT500 emblazoned on it. I am willing to pay several hundred for a premium cover, just not sure that the one from Ford is the best bang for the buck. I have seen numerous covers for the 2009 GT500, will the front splitter and revised body on the 2010 cause any problems if I went with one of these? A friend of mine recommended the Covercraft Sunbrella...does anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks,

Rich

Rich

I agree with you that the cover Ford sells draws too much attention, something that I wouldn't want if my Shelby was parked outside.

I've had good luck with the WeatherShield HP covers from Covercraft. The Sunbrella is in the same category, by that I mean on the high end both quality and price.

Steve

Rich

I agree with you that the cover Ford sells draws too much attention, something that I wouldn't want if my Shelby was parked outside.

I've had good luck with the WeatherShield HP covers from Covercraft. The Sunbrella is in the same category, by that I mean on the high end both quality and price.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I appreciate the info.

Archived