TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM 0800910 is home!!!

Well it arrived about 12:30 pm today. It looks great and runs awesome. There's a bit of rear end gear noise which I will leave alone until I drive it a bit and then if it's still there I'll get them to take a look at it. I really noticed how nice it shifts now and the suspension makes the car feel so much tighter. The car just looks great. People are just staring at me when I drive by. I cop nearly broke his neck trying to see me as I drove past. :happy feet: Here's a few pictures.

Don

post-11967-1238701773_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1238701786_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1238701798_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1238701773_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1238701786_thumb.jpg

post-11967-1238701798_thumb.jpg

Well it arrived about 12:30 pm today. It looks great and runs awesome. There's a bit of rear end gear noise which I will leave alone until I drive it a bit and then if it's still there I'll get them to take a look at it. I really noticed how nice it shifts now and the suspension makes the car feel so much tighter. The car just looks great. People are just staring at me when I drive by. I cop nearly broke his neck trying to see me as I drove past. :happy feet: Here's a few pictures.

Don

Beautiful Don ! Cheers to years of enjoyment in your new ride :shift:

All the best

Al

My car is just like yours and has been at Shelby getting SS'd for 4 weeks now (08SS0719).

Your car is beautiful and seeing it makes me want mine now! Did you end up taking your parts with you?

Congratulations on the new ride!

Beautiful Don ! Cheers to years of enjoyment in your new ride :shift:

All the best

Al

Hi Al. I have a few pictures of your car for you. They're not great but they're of the bottom of the car. You won't have too many of those. I think your car is done and tagged so you should be getting it soon.. I'll send you the pics by email.

Thanks

Don

Don

Nice!!!^^^^^

I too had a small/slight amount of rear end gear noise when I first received my car back from SAI with 28.8 miles on the odometer. I now have 180 miles miles on it. The noise disappeared shortly after I started my correct break-in procedure, as recommended by SAI for the Super Snake.

R

Archived