TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 launch party for enthusiasts

kahmann

I just got this email from the NorCal chapter of the SAAC.

Ken

"You are invited to take a first-look at the 2010 Ford Shelby GT500!

Ford Motor Company will be hosting automotive media at the national launch of the 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 this week in Marin County. Immediately following the launch, you too will have the opportunity for an up-close look the new 2010 Ford Shelby GT500.

This private event for VIP and enthusiast guests is one you will not want to miss. You will hear all about the 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 directly from Ford engineers during a 30 minute walk-around, the same presentation given to automotive media earlier that day. The presentation will be will be followed by in informal Q&A session and the opportunity to see the vehicle up-close.

What: First look at the new 2010 Ford Shelby GT500, including a comprehensive walk-around at 7:00 p.m.

When: Thursday, April 2, 1009 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Where: Novato Ford, 6995 Redwood Blvd, Novato, CA 94945

You are encouraged to forward this invitation to your club members. We do not want any Ford enthusiast to miss this opportunity!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I will be traveling this week, but will check messages in the evening.

We look forward to seeing you and your fellow club members Thursday, April 2, at Novato Ford! "

I got the same email, at first I was , yeah, I'll check it out...then I got to thinking...rush hour all the way from the south bay...throw in the GG bridge, traffic nightmare...and the fact I live about 100 miles away...gotta pass

I got the same email, at first I was , yeah, I'll check it out...then I got to thinking...rush hour all the way from the south bay...throw in the GG bridge, traffic nightmare...and the fact I live about 100 miles away...gotta pass

I thought the same thing. It would be fun to see the car but that drive...

Archived