TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is a railcar number helpful in any way in tracking your car?

06ragtopGT

Give me the rail car number and I'll see what I can do. If I can find my login info I can track it if it is with bnsf, union pacific, or norfolk southern.

FBM, did you hear about the rail merger planned for next year. Norfolk Southern is going to merge with Waypow Express. Just think....their motto...

"Do you need your freight delivered in less than an hour? Norfolk and Waypow.

Rob, read it twice and you'll get it. :hysterical::hysterical:

Dave

FBM, did you hear about the rail merger planned for next year. Norfolk Southern is going to merge with Waypow Express. Just think....their motto...

"Do you need your freight delivered in less than an hour? Norfolk and Waypow.

Rob, read it twice and you'll get it. :hysterical::hysterical:

Dave

:doh:

06ragtopGT. Was your car going to Georgia by chance? I'm finding some info but it looks as though that railcar is currently empty, so your car may already be off the train. With more information I'll try to piece this together.

bossreg. Was your car riding the rail to Berkley, MO? If so, the car arrived their today at 9:25 a.m. and I believe it will be unloaded tomorrow. Sounds like good news for you assuming the car was going to Missouri. I look forward to hearing back from both of you.

06ragtopGT. Was your car going to Georgia by chance? I'm finding some info but it looks as though that railcar is currently empty, so your car may already be off the train. With more information I'll try to piece this together.

bossreg. Was your car riding the rail to Berkley, MO? If so, the car arrived their today at 9:25 a.m. and I believe it will be unloaded tomorrow. Sounds like good news for you assuming the car was going to Missouri. I look forward to hearing back from both of you.

Thanks :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: I'm in St. Louis so should be any day....It's supposed to snow here tomorrow...that sucks....thanks for looking that up....will let you know when I get it....your the greatest...one okie to another....Reg :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Fastback my car is to end up in Greer SC.

Empty rail car sounds good........I think? :) Thanks for looking my info up. :beerchug:

In my daily drive thru of my local dealer 2 new GT's had just been dropped off :huh: but no Shelby> :cry:

Archived