TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ChevyTrend Strikes again

diamondback

Check this out, once again an unfair comparison. 1st it was the Challenger SRT vs the Mustang GT now its the Camaros turn 2010 - Camaro SS vs Challenger R/T vs Mustang GT. Does anyone else see whats wrong with this picture??? 32k vs 40k. Just ridiculous! Suprising though the the GT's numbers are outstanding!

Check this out, once again an unfair comparison. 1st it was the Challenger SRT vs the Mustang GT now its the Camaros turn 2010 - Camaro SS vs Challenger R/T vs Mustang GT. Does anyone else see whats wrong with this picture??? 32k vs 40k. Just ridiculous! Suprising though the the GT's numbers are outstanding!

I wanna see redemption and see Camaro SS vs Challenger SRT vs Shelby GT500 although it would still be bias towards the Camaro.

I wanna see redemption and see Camaro SS vs Challenger SRT vs Shelby GT500 although it would still be bias towards the Camaro.

Some magazine out there already put the Shelby against the Challenger SRT, and guess who won? Challenger. They called the supercharger's whine "toy like" or something. Losers.

Some magazine out there already put the Shelby against the Challenger SRT, and guess who won? Challenger. They called the supercharger's whine "toy like" or something. Losers.

Welcome to Team Shelby!!

Yeah I remember that!! The Shelby beat the Challenger in every test but they gave the win to the Challenger because the Shelby had a 'toy-like whine' and no IRS :baby: !! Lame!!

Interesting isn't? For some reason it seems like the GT500 had bad press from the start. The live axle, the weight, the price tag (in the beginning), the stripes weren't painted on, etc... Either way, I don't care but, I love it.

They can beat on the Mustangs all they want - Ford is doing a good job here.

My .02 cents...

They can beat on the Mustangs all they want - Ford is doing a good job here.

I'm just going to laugh this Chevy issue off. Out of the big three, who's in the most trouble? Who's CEO was just asked to step down? How many YEARS were Chevy fans waiting for this car? Motortrend can get stuffed as far as I'm concerned!!

M

The only time I seen a fair comparison between the Shelby and the Challenger was when they took out a SS and put it up to a 725HP Challenger. The SS took the Challenger in every category except 0-100-0. Of course the SS was at 725HP so there equal comparison. The only thing really different was the price tag. The SS came in at around $72K and the Challenger....well.....$100K.

Here is the link:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H2H-Ep-...r-Vs_188578.htm

It seems bias reporting is an exceptable norm these days. It carries over to the major networks as well. Sad that the media has allowed the quality of reporting and writing to drop to this level.

These car magazine writers know cars, you can't be in that business and not know about the GT 500. They read competitors tests, manfacture data and study the stats and have also probably driven one or at least know someone who owns one. They can write whatever they want but serious car people know the truth.

Know why we get a bad rap? Look at who the editors of the magazine are and their writers. Their age and their National Origin in a lot of cases tells you why they are prejudice.

Everyone needs to do like I did a couple of years ago.

Send their magazines back, cancel all subscriptions and tell them you are canceling due to their biasness toward imports and one-sided opinions on certain cars that are not based on fact but on their prejudice.

I cancelled all 4 auto magazines I subscribed to, received my refunds for the partial year, and I feel "GREAT" about it.

If I want competitive information, I will get it off this web site and other sites I visit.

Know why we get a bad rap? Look at who the editors of the magazine are and their writers. Their age and their National Origin in a lot of cases tells you why they are prejudice.

Everyone needs to do like I did a couple of years ago.

Send their magazines back, cancel all subscriptions and tell them you are canceling due to their biasness toward imports and one-sided opinions on certain cars that are not based on fact but on their prejudice.

I cancelled all 4 auto magazines I subscribed to, received my refunds for the partial year, and I feel "GREAT" about it.

If I want competitive information, I will get it off this web site and other sites I visit.

That's telling them....... :happy feet:

Now what do you do for bathroom library material? :hysterical:

Archived