TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GM, Obama and the Z-28

I agree with you!

We should have let the capitalist free market prevail and let them all fail. They made their bed...tried to put a gun to our heads with doom if we didn't pay up to keep them afloat, Obama called them on it! Hey why should we tax payers bail them out without any conditions. Have we learned nothing from AIG? :banghead:

I would rather have seen us let them restructure the way those that were taken by GMAC sub-prime ARM mortgages and those they let go in layoffs. I think it's called bankruptcy?

:headscratch:

I agree we should have allowed them to re-structure. That way they could have re-negotiasted the UAW contract. That is who really bankrupt GM.

You have to go to the inner city to find most of those people. Welfare, Food stamps, Government housing, Government jobs,

Get The Idea???

Not to many Shelby People voted for that Knuckle Head, But there are a some.

Like they said. 1.4 million attended the obama inauguration. Only 14 missed work.

Like they said. 1.4 million attended the obama inauguration. Only 14 missed work.

Where did you hear that????? What are your sourses????can you prove that????????I heard it was 17!!!!! :hysterical:

Just being a smart ass you guys, forgive me, that's all I can do nowadays. :baby:

Ill have to give you that one, I feel like running anyone off the road with a OB sticker on the bumper. Of course, I have had conversations with several of my friends that voted for him. The shake thier heads and say "What did I do?"

:hysterical:

Got "OBAMA" sticker right next to "SHELBY" on my GT500 Trunk Lid????????????

Wanna Race Tim?????????? :shift:

NOT..................... :hysterical:

It appears to me that the definition of "educated" is not what it used to be! Obviously, there has been a "change".

College professors are mostly liberals. The conservative viewpoint is routinely denounced on college campuses to the point that in many cases, students turn in papers full of liberal rhetoric just to get a passing grade. The entire higher education process has become politicized. It's no surprise that the "educated" would vote for BHO.

College professors are mostly liberals. The conservative viewpoint is routinely denounced on college campuses to the point that in many cases, students turn in papers full of liberal rhetoric just to get a passing grade. The entire higher education process has become politicized. It's no surprise that the "educated" would vote for BHO.

Thank you; plus, most teachers and schools, from kindergarten through senior, push liberal values. The liberals definitely have the upper hand in pressing their beliefs on the children and young adults and brainwashing these kids. As a parent I have to keep an eye and ear out for some of the garbage and react accordingly to teach my child what's truly right and wrong.

Thank you; plus, most teachers and schools, from kindergarten through senior, push liberal values. The liberals definitely have the upper hand in pressing their beliefs on the children and young adults and brainwashing these kids. As a parent I have to keep an eye and ear out for some of the garbage and react accordingly to teach my child what's truly right and wrong.

Don't worry.....................when they get out of school and find aout what the "REAL" world is like, they change there attitude.

Not true. Again - it was the educated suburban and exurban white male that put Obma into office.

My two Bachelors degrees and M. Arch degree did everything they could to prevent said outcome..............

I attached 2 maps of this past election.

1st map: Presidential Election Results by Congressional District

Presidential_Election_Results_by_Congressional_District.pdf

2nd map: Presidential Election Results by County

Presidential_Election_Results_by_County.pdf

Obama = Blue

McCain = Red

What color would you find the big city's?

Are there no white educated males in the Red areas?

I'm very happy with my state's election results.....................the largest anti-Obama margin in the country............

My daughter is taking an advanced placement European history class in h.s. right now. They just finished studying the Russian revolution and the rise of the Nazi party soon afterward. After reading "Animal Farm", she came home saying (with animated concern) "Don't people realize what's going on in Washington right now? Haven't they studied History"?! Someone's got to teach them where we're headed!"

:happy feet: :happy feet: I've raised a good one..... :yup:

Ill have to give you that one, I feel like running anyone off the road with a OB sticker on the bumper. Of course, I have had conversations with several of my friends that voted for him. The shake thier heads and say "What did I do?"

I still love ya!

:happy feet:

Archived