TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE JACKETS

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's sure not like you Alexandros. Sure tells you something Team Shelby. I appreciate the gesture of the jacket, but I got to say to take over a year to pull it together... I'm with him.

I am sorry but, I cannot understand your message maybe I am too tired to read between the lines sorry.....

I am sorry but, I cannot understand your message maybe I am too tired to read between the lines sorry.....

Just saying that you are an upbeat guy with good things to say and for you to get upset really means that Shelby has dropped the ball on these jackets. And I agree with you.

Yes you are right , this is not me...but alot of people including myself dished out over 30.000 for the SS package and yes I agree and nobody forced it upon me but we were promised from SAI these jackets from the begining and we end up with nothing yet.....I do not expect an update every minute or hour but this is seriously ridiculous.....I have alot of patience and endure alot but when some one including myself promises something to someone I and certainly alot of you SS owners expect that to be carried out.....I am not frustrated and usually say not much but we SS owners have to get things rolling....I still believe in the Shelby brand and respect Mr.Shebly alot and that is why I am still driving my SS.....

Just saying that you are an upbeat guy with good things to say and for you to get upset really means that Shelby has dropped the ball on these jackets. And I agree with you.

Thank you and I appreciate the compliment...thanks again....It is not the 300.00 jacket it is keeping your word that matters to me....People will think he is starting a fuss just for a jacket but that is not the point.....

Thanks again for your support and understanding....

It take a good guy to know a good good....wink.gif

Yes you are right , this is not me...but alot of people including myself dished out over 30.000 for the SS package and yes I agree and nobody forced it upon me but we were promised from SAI these jackets from the begining and we end up with nothing yet.....I do not expect an update every minute or hour but this is seriously ridiculous.....I have alot of patience and endure alot but when some one including myself promises something to someone I and certainly alot of you SS owners expect that to be carried out.....I am not frustrated and usually say not much but we SS owners have to get things rolling....I still believe in the Shelby brand and respect Mr.Shebly alot and that is why I am still driving my SS.....

Agree 120%, Still waiting myself and keep getting told they are coming...... :rant2:

Aggie

Agree 120%, Still waiting myself and keep getting told they are coming...... :rant2:

Aggie

Couldn't agree more, it's bad enough to wait that long myself, but my son is waiting as well. I ordered him a jacket when my car was getting SSed , he was 12 when I ordered it, the way this is going he will be 14 ( this July ) before he gets it, and I paid for that one

redcard.gif Alex, be patient my friend......all good things will come to you if you just wait.....and ......wait ........and ............wait.....btw.....I'm getting older ....and starting to forget......well I ordered 3 jackets....one to wear now, one for my son, and one to get buried in......2 out of 3 ain't bad.....hysterical.gif I e-mailed Roger today and I also called Justin at Tasca....... nothing yet.....................headscratch.gif

steve

redcard.gif Alex, be patient my friend......all good things will come to you if you just wait.....and ......wait ........and ............wait.....btw.....I'm getting older ....and starting to forget......well I ordered 3 jackets....one to wear now, one for my son, and one to get buried in......2 out of 3 ain't bad.....hysterical.gif I e-mailed Roger today and I also called Justin at Tasca....... nothing yet.....................headscratch.gif

steve

Steve ,

I usually agree on, patience is a virtue but this is ridiculous.....well over two years to get a jacket and some people even paid for a second one.....headscratch.gif

Hello, got a call from Tasca this morning ,(at least they got back to me)......

jackets arrived on friday.....but they got someone elses order....so....they shipped it back to Vegas....so....I wonder who got Tasca's... so I'm guessing maybe the fall , if at all.......I wonder......ABSOLUTLY REDICULOUS....B...S

Hello, got a call from Tasca this morning ,(at least they got back to me)......

jackets arrived on friday.....but they got someone elses order....so....they shipped it back to Vegas....so....I wonder who got Tasca's... so I'm guessing maybe the fall , if at all.......I wonder......ABSOLUTLY REDICULOUS....B...S

Steve,

Thanks for the update......so this means that our SS jackets will be very rare cause they have travelled everywhere......confused.gif

Archived