TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE JACKETS

Hi all!!!!!!

We are gathering the information for the SS jackets. Please contact Kameron at Kam's email addy He will need your name, VIN# CSM# and size (s-med-lg-xl-2x-3x). Also please let him know what first name you want on your jacket.

You can also purchase another jacket if you wish. Each additional jacket is $300.00 and you can have a different first name and the SAME CSM# on it. As soon as I get back to work, I will try to post a pic of what the jackets "COULD" look like. It is a photoshop pic and it "MAY" change when the real ones are done.

Thanks!!!!!

Bud

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Bud,

Now why are you WORKING today??

MM

I have a 24/7 job which I LOVE!!!!!!! But seeing that I took off a couple days, I figured I better jump on here when I could. That "honey to do list" was pretty looooooong :hysterical:

Bud

Hi all!!!!

Ok, here is the artist's rendition of the SS jacket. Now, it "could" change when the finale product is done.

Enjoy!!!!!

Bud

SSdesign1.jpg

:happy feet: Look's Great!....does the CSM# go on the sleeve? Any chance we can get them before the 45th Show?

Hi all!!!!

Ok, here is the artist's rendition of the SS jacket. Now, it "could" change when the finale product is done.

Enjoy!!!!!

Bud

SSdesign1.jpg

Now if the people who bought the 427 package could get a patch to sew on that would be a cool addition..... :drool:

Hi all!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!

Bud

Looks great! Any chance of using blue stiching in the sleeves?

Do you think Shelby will do a 427 Jacket?

So do I understand this right that you can't buy a Supersnake jacket unless you own a Supersnake? It's bad enough that I'll probably never be able to actually own a Supersnake in my lifetime, but I can't even buy a "fan" jacket? This exclusivity thing is going WAAAY too far. :banghead:

- Josh

Archived