TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE JACKETS

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got the call from SAI on Thursday - shipping that day. Since I ordered a second jacket, they called for money. I am going to have to search my records because I thought I paid for the second when they took my size and embroidery order. But then again, I thought for sure that guy said "stand up" when he said "shut up".

My jacket arrived yesterday!!! Crazy thing is SAI accidentally sent it to the dealer I bought the stock GT500 from??? Anyhow, I was just glad the dealer figured it out and forwarded the package to me on their dime. That's why I would recommend Beau Townsend Ford in Vandalia, Ohio - hands down.

Has anyone received a jacket and had your car SS'd at Tasca or other mod shops? Just wondering.

NO I also ordered one for my wife. The second jacket reguired payment Our names were to be on the jackets I had to spell my wifes name maybe it will get here in time for Christmass present

Has anyone received a jacket and had your car SS'd at Tasca or other mod shops? Just wondering.

Had my car done at Quantum, ordered the jackets thru SAI in March of this year, followed up with Roger a few weeks ago. He told me SAI is still waiting for Quantum to confirm CSM numbers. Still haven't hear a dang word...... :headscratch:

Good news, I just received a call from Tasca about the jackets. They will be calling to verify the size and the name you want on your jacket. Should be receiving them mid January.

• 4 weeks later...

Boy I haven't ever heard anything from Tasca yet... Anyone from Tasca receive their jacket yet?

I have asked Shelby this morning about an ETA on the jackets will call everyone who is getting them when I find out.

Thanks

Eric B

Archived