TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE JACKETS

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO LOVE IN PERRY!!!!

Still no jacket! It was in the LOW 50s this morning!! I could have worn it today!!!

Well maybe it will come in before Friday. Going on a weekend trip and would LOVE to have it JUST IN CASE!!!!

Lets all think postive that it will come in!!

MM

I could be wrong about this, but I could swear that I overheard Bud saying that they were going to ship your jacket to the new owner of number 14. Something about a rule that only SS owners could only own a jacket. :poke:

:hysterical::hysterical:

I could be wrong about this, but I could swear that I overheard Bud saying that they were going to ship your jacket to the new owner of number 14. Something about a rule that only SS owners could only own a jacket. :poke:

:hysterical::hysterical:

I STILL OWN it!!! (In my heart)

The Jacket got here TODAY!!!

They look GREAT!! Fits this FAT boy just right! I hope I dont grow anymore!!

MM

I STILL OWN it!!! (In my heart)

The Jacket got here TODAY!!!

They look GREAT!! Fits this FAT boy just right! I hope I dont grow anymore!!

MM

So...........do those long arms of yours fit. :hysterical:

Cool that you got it.

Hi there ALex,we have not talked for a long time....how are you and the car?

have you heard of anyone who snaked their cars at Tasca,getting jackets ...

I called Dennis last thursday and left a message :headscratch: but have heard nothing.....

steve

I went through Tasca and I am still waiting, but I hope that doesn't matter.

I called Dennis last thursday and left a message :headscratch: but have heard nothing.....

steve

I also went through Tasca and am still waiting

steve

Hello Steve,

Hope you are doing well....No jacket yet....Santa is still wrapping ours from Tasca....I have not heard anyone SSing at Tasca.....The SS is good and no problems yet...How about yours did you solve all issues....I hope so.....

Be well and speak to you soon....

Alex

(Alexandros)

steve

I've heard some rumors about jackets only coming for the cars done in Vegas, I got my car done at SHM and not sure if I am getting one either. I emailed Amy and never got a real answer

I've heard some rumors about jackets only coming for the cars done in Vegas, I got my car done at SHM and not sure if I am getting one either. I emailed Amy and never got a real answer

That doesn't seem right. As far as I know, all jacket requests were made through the contact information that Bud posted at the outset of this forum. As long as you supplied the SAI contact with the required information, and they were/are able to verify that information, there should be no reason not to get a jacket.

It's possible that there may/might be a delay from the authorized vendors (Quantum, SHM, Tasca) to verify the ownership information back to SAI, but when everything is said and done, it would seem to me that all SS owners should get a jacket no matter which location did the conversion.

That doesn't seem right. As far as I know, all jacket requests were made through the contact information that Bud posted at the outset of this forum. As long as you supplied the SAI contact with the required information, and they were/are able to verify that information, there should be no reason not to get a jacket.

It's possible that there may/might be a delay from the authorized vendors (Quantum, SHM, Tasca) to verify the ownership information back to SAI, but when everything is said and done, it would seem to me that all SS owners should get a jacket no matter which location did the conversion.

The only info I got was, the authorized vendors are responsible for there own jackets. SAI was not taking orders for the jackets from guys who had not had there cars done in Vegas. I called SAI to make sure they had my order right, and pay for my extra jacket for my son, they would not take the money. I emailed Amy about this, because I was promised a jacket when I bought the SS package, she said she would get back to me, this was August 19/09. That was the last I ever heard, so I am holding my breath, and still waiting. I have emailed SHM, since people started getting jackets, haven't heard back from them either.

The only info I got was, the authorized vendors are responsible for there own jackets. SAI was not taking orders for the jackets from guys who had not had there cars done in Vegas. I called SAI to make sure they had my order right, and pay for my extra jacket for my son, they would not take the money. I emailed Amy about this, because I was promised a jacket when I bought the SS package, she said she would get back to me, this was August 19/09. That was the last I ever heard, so I am holding my breath, and still waiting. I have emailed SHM, since people started getting jackets, haven't heard back from them either.

Just got a email today from SHM,

Shelby jackets should be shipping direct from Shelby in the next couple of weeks according to our information.

Looks like we will be getting jackets :happy feet:

Archived