TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE JACKETS

So do I understand this right that you can't buy a Supersnake jacket unless you own a Supersnake? It's bad enough that I'll probably never be able to actually own a Supersnake in my lifetime, but I can't even buy a "fan" jacket? This exclusivity thing is going WAAAY too far. :banghead:

- Josh

I would think that in a few months you might be able to BUY a SS jacket, but it wouldnt have an CSM number. I could be wrong, but If I were SAI I would have them in the gift shop! Harley has made a TON of money on shirts and crap to folks who dont own Harleys!!

MM

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would think that in a few months you might be able to BUY a SS jacket, but it wouldnt have an CSM number. I could be wrong, but If I were SAI I would have them in the gift shop! Harley has made a TON of money on shirts and crap to folks who dont own Harleys!!

MM

And Harley owners too!

• 2 weeks later...
So do I understand this right that you can't buy a Supersnake jacket unless you own a Supersnake? It's bad enough that I'll probably never be able to actually own a Supersnake in my lifetime, but I can't even buy a "fan" jacket? This exclusivity thing is going WAAAY too far. :banghead:

- Josh

exclusivity is not bad if you have one ... :happy feet:

Has any one got there jacket yet, or heard any more about them ? :headscratch:

Data ( sizes, names, numbers ) are dtill being collect before the jacket order can be placed.

That's what I've heard.

• 4 weeks later...

- Josh

Josh, thanks for providing your opinion on this matter. Most of us at SAI read this kind of feedback on a regular basis and act on it. I think we can make these available to non-SuperSnake owners by making subtle changes to them. . .maybe by not having the CSM number on it, etc.

Let us look into this.

We've been aggressive with adding items to the ShelbyStore.com and we'll try to get this over there if possible.

Call SAI and talk to Bud or pm Bud.

There use to be someone listed as the contact person for the SS package.

See if there is still a name there and call them.

Bud always responds and gives good direction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a guy locally (a town about 15 minutes away) called my Dad a couple of weeks ago. He asked Dad if I was the Michael Morris in Perry GA with the Super Snake. Dad told him I was and why was he asking. Dad was told the guy just got the order in for SAI to make the jackets and saw my name and Perry and was just wondering. I have his number and he invited me to come down and see his place and take a look at the jackets!!!

Pretty cool HUH!!!

MM

Archived