TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE JACKETS

Got mine from Tasca yesterday...Yipeee! :happy feet:

Everything is perfect. Thank-you everybody.

Jacket arrived from Tasca today. Everything is correct and it looks and fits great.

It is 94 degrees but I wore it from the house to the garage anyway.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Tasca and of course Roger for finally getting us those SS jackets and if I may add, they are awesome...I received mine and it looks great...

Thanks again,

Alexandros

Congratulations Alexandros! I am still sitting on my front porch waiting for the UPS driver to bring me a box! I wonder why the big delays between jackets?

Congratulations Alexandros! I am still sitting on my front porch waiting for the UPS driver to bring me a box! I wonder why the big delays between jackets?

Thanks,

Mine took time it was delayed at the boarder at customs...I guess they are short staffed...You will get it and you will love it....smile.gif

• 1 month later...

We'll shake it up a little - but they will be coming. :happy feet:

Hi Robert, I'm a little confused on the free SS jacket that some SS owners received. I hope you can help. I know that there has been many issues with the vendors Shelby used for these jackets thus creating a delay. I don't understand however why some owners will not be receiving jackets at all. I am wondering what the criteria is/was for the jacket.

Archived