TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE JACKETS

I got my jacket today from SHM, :happy feet: but the extra one that I paid for for my son is MIA :cry:

I guess one is better then none at this point. Hope your sons jacket shows up real soon.

It is a cool jacket, wear in good health.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess one is better then none at this point. Hope your sons jacket shows up real soon.

It is a cool jacket, wear in good health.

Just in time, it's finally starting to get warm up here in the great white north lol :hysterical:

salute.gif Hey guys.....talked with roger last night about the TASCA jackets ......

The man is on it like bees on honey or like flies on sh........!!!!! He will give us an up date soon

(within a week or so).........Tasca is still waiting too!!!

steve

Thanks Steve

salute.gif Hey guys.....talked with roger last night about the TASCA jackets ......

The man is on it like bees on honey or like flies on sh........!!!!! He will give us an up date soon

(within a week or so).........Tasca is still waiting too!!!

steve

Got mine done at Quantum, still no jacket here...... any word......

The latest guys. The remainder of the Shelby American, Inc. build jackets arrived. Yes, they were shipped to Tasca. Don't know why because I have my e-mail to the vendor with specific instructions on shipping. Guess they didn't read that part. :banghead:

Believe me, this has been a nightmare of a project as I inherited the entire program. Switching manufactures, plants relocating then closing, obtaining accurate lists. It seems to never want to go away! :doh:

But, the good news is SHM has their jackets and they are shipping, we beginning shipping Monday. Tasca jackets were supposed to be delivered to my office today. They were not and I have a message into the vendor. They better hope we get them soon. My head gasket is ready to blow! :rant2:

Still waiting on the Quantum list guys, sorry. I'm still working on it and have not given up.

Hope this helps some. I'm really trying to get this project off my plate and it just keeps climbing back on! Who would have ever thought it would be this difficult. Hang in there, we will get this done.

Roger

The latest guys. The remainder of the Shelby American, Inc. build jackets arrived. Yes, they were shipped to Tasca. Don't know why because I have my e-mail to the vendor with specific instructions on shipping. Guess they didn't read that part. banghead.gif

Believe me, this has been a nightmare of a project as I inherited the entire program. Switching manufactures, plants relocating then closing, obtaining accurate lists. It seems to never want to go away! doh.gif

But, the good news is SHM has their jackets and they are shipping, we beginning shipping Monday. Tasca jackets were supposed to be delivered to my office today. They were not and I have a message into the vendor. They better hope we get them soon. My head gasket is ready to blow! rant2.gif

Still waiting on the Quantum list guys, sorry. I'm still working on it and have not given up.

Hope this helps some. I'm really trying to get this project off my plate and it just keeps climbing back on! Who would have ever thought it would be this difficult. Hang in there, we will get this done.

Roger

Roger,

Thanks for the update and for keeping on top of this issue because I am sorry to say, it really has gotten out of hand....But knowing that there are still reliable people ;as yourself, still around, make us SS owners feel that one day we will receive those SS jackets...

Thanks and please keep us informed....

Alexandros

• 3 weeks later...

The latest guys. The remainder of the Shelby American, Inc. build jackets arrived. Yes, they were shipped to Tasca. Don't know why because I have my e-mail to the vendor with specific instructions on shipping. Guess they didn't read that part. :banghead:

Believe me, this has been a nightmare of a project as I inherited the entire program. Switching manufactures, plants relocating then closing, obtaining accurate lists. It seems to never want to go away! :doh:

But, the good news is SHM has their jackets and they are shipping, we beginning shipping Monday. Tasca jackets were supposed to be delivered to my office today. They were not and I have a message into the vendor. They better hope we get them soon. My head gasket is ready to blow! :rant2:

Roger

ETA?

Well im starting to get good use out of my jacket... Winter is finally upon us down under.

Took the car out for a cruise last couple of weekends, donned my personalised SS jacket and was nice and warm, even with the windows down :happy feet:

Its a nice club to belong to, even smaller group down under !!!!.

Cheers Guys.

JC

rec'd a call from TASCA yesterday.....my 3 jackets are in BUT.........................

CSM#'s are wrong..............ON ALL OF THEM !!!!!

THIS IS HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE.....BUT IT'S TRUE................

ROGER, so whats the plan now ?

doh.gif

Archived