TEAM SHELBY FORUM

got my vin

Torched10

Hoorah!! MM gave me my VIn today. Torch red vert with HID and silver stripes. Cant wait--now if i could just sell my 30th Anniversary Daytona TA Pace Car vert.

Congrats! Keep us posted as things progress. Since I am ordering the exact same car it gives me hope that I won't be too far behind you!

And when did you order? I ordered Kona Blue with silver stripes and HIDs.

MM tells me it'll ship end of April.Should be at dealer early May.I ordered it mid Feb.MM has been very good at giving me status.

What are the last 5 digits in your vin? Just curious to see where they are at with sequencing.

18161.Just curious, what info does knowing this info do for you.Is it the sequence of all cars built,or is is just Shelbys.Im a big Pontiac fan as well, and theyre sequcne was just total production on their VINs. So if they made 500,000 cars, they might make all the 74SDs for example in July, so knowing the sequence didnt help.

MM tells me it'll ship end of April.Should be at dealer early May.I ordered it mid Feb.MM has been very good at giving me status.

That's a great time of year to get a new car. I'm excited they will be here so soon. When I ordered mine mid-Feb I was told they won't be here till August due to the HID hold. It sounds like most of us that ordered in Feb will see cars in the next 60 days or so... wow, I need to start clearing some space in the garage.

I believe its the total of all cars built. The mustangs that have been built (V6, GT, GT500) already have lower vins around the 4000-9000 range. Mine is in the 11000 and has a tentative build week of April 13th. Im just fishing around and being impatient of when I will see mine.

• 3 weeks later...
I believe its the total of all cars built. The mustangs that have been built (V6, GT, GT500) already have lower vins around the 4000-9000 range. Mine is in the 11000 and has a tentative build week of April 13th. Im just fishing around and being impatient of when I will see mine.

I went and paid for mine today, it has been on order since January. It has been built and sitting on storage lot. Where it says EDD to dealer it said tbd or to be determined. So who knows? Looks to that dealer could get at least a ball park delivery date on built sold units.

Blessings,

Cobra 09

I went and paid for mine today, it has been on order since January. It has been built and sitting on storage lot. Where it says EDD to dealer it said tbd or to be determined. So who knows? Looks to that dealer could get at least a ball park delivery date on built sold units.

Blessings,

Cobra 09

is your with HIds?/I added them to my order afterI was told the HIDs were off hold

WOW, same color combo and options as me... NICE!!!

Glad you're in VA, and not NJ... that way we wont see each other coming and going that often! :shift: LOL

True, although I'm a Connecticut native and plan to drive up there, so watch out for me on the NJ Turnpike and the Garden State!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Great news for me, I just got my VIN today. :happy feet:

My dealer was kind enough to scan the DORA report and send it to me, the Schld date says TBD

I wish I could get a break on shipping *LOL*, my dealer can look out his window and see the Flat Rock Plant!

Great news for me, I just got my VIN today. :happy feet:

My dealer was kind enough to scan the DORA report and send it to me, the Schld date says TBD

I wish I could get a break on shipping *LOL*, my dealer can look out his window and see the Flat Rock Plant!

congrats--whats the last 6 digits--

WOW, same color combo and options as me... NICE!!!

Glad you're in VA, and not NJ... that way we wont see each other coming and going that often! :shift: LOL

Anyone who gives you a delivery date is smokin' you. For some reason it is top secret, don't know if there are problems Ford doesn't want to share or what.

Cobra 09

mine is118161,and Impromised a June 1 built date.Im in Atl,and dealer thinks 2 weeks later--we'll see

My build date per Ford customer service is June 15th, that's in line with what my dealer told me, hopefully they will release the GT500 to the public soon.

Got my vin today. Still no build date.

VIN: 1ZVBP8JS2A5130124

World Manufacturer Identifier - 1st, 2nd, 3rd Positions

VIN Code: 1ZV

Assembly Country: USA

Make: Ford

Body Style: Coupe

Restraint System Type (Passenger Cars) or Brake Type and GVWR Class (Trucks and Vans) - 4th Position

VIN Code: B

Restraint: BELT, ACTIVE

Line,Series Body Type - 5th, 6th, 7th Positions

VIN Code: P8J

Vehicle Line: Mustang

Series: Shelby GT500

Vehicle Type: Car/Minivan

Engine Type - 8th Position

VIN Code: S

Engine: 5.4 L

Cylinders: 8

Fuel: Gasoline