TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Latest Mod

Thanks! Yeah, I was sort of going for the "old school" Mickey Thompson style "M/T" It just felt like there needed something there. If you click on the pic 2x (zoom) you can see it better. It looks jagged when it first pops up on here.... Anyway, its been a few weeks since I spent any $$ on the thing so this should tie me over for now...

Yeah, that's not a bad thought..... Hmmm..... you're right though, easy on/off. We'll see if this grows on me or not. I've had it in mind for awhile. Another spot I thought of was on the left corner of the trunk. Then the other guy would "know" why he was getting beat! :)

Yeah, that's not a bad thought..... Hmmm..... you're right though, easy on/off. We'll see if this grows on me or not. I've had it in mind for awhile. Another spot I thought of was on the left corner of the trunk. Then the other guy would "know" why he was getting beat! :)

May I suggest using a small chrome badge, similar to this, either directly below the "PBF" badges on both sides, or as you said, one on the trunk:

ls1_acc_badge_supercharged.jpg

You might be able to find one on E-bay or elsewhere, I believe there were different varieties available.

That being said, you could also have any vinyl shop cut you a couple of S/C graphics to apply next to the OEM side stripes. Utilize the same Shelby font, but maybe in a contrasting color to be unique, perhaps match your pit stripes:

SC2.jpg

Sam

AKA:

Sorry for the ignorance but can't you just have a print shop do up a "SHELBY GT/SC" sticker or is this a no no because it's not done at SAI? Just curious...

It's completely doable. In fact, that's what PottyDr. has on his..... These are all great suggestions though. I kind of like the S/C stacked next to the SHELBY GT though. More badging isn't really for me. However, I think i'm going to stick with what i've done for now. Once I get something in my head it takes awhile for me to shift gears in a different direction, but definitely some other good thoughts to consider.

We will see if this worked and if not here is a link to my S/C install and the badge I selected. I think it goes well with the PBF badge.

Visit My Website

I like it!!! I am a do it your selfer also. I enjoy the time working on my car. That logo looks sweeeeet! Also kinda elusive.

Azmartin

I don't have the charger yet, but I couldn't believe the results when I ebay'd "emblem supercharged" and "decal supercharged". Lots to pick from! Also, the sign shop idea is great. They can create just about any style/color decal imaginable for cheap. I like the trunk and hood scoop locations. Guess I gotta get the charger first though...

Ya, the problem I have with all of those is how many "other" things will you find those things attached to?

LMAO :hysterical: +1

That's exactly what I was thinking. Those eBay badges end up on every car under the sun.

I really like the small 'S/C' next to the 'Shelby GT', but in a color matching the pit stripes.

Ken

Archived