TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Apparel

Staff

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new ShelbyStore.com is now open. Coming next week are Shelby GT (S-Snake) polo shirts and hats. We're also working on light jackets, sweaters and more.

If you would like to see certain items for the Shelby GT (even it's a limited run), please drop us an e-mail and we'll see what we can do.

glad to see the "polo's are coming". That's what I have been waiting for! Craig :dance:

The new ShelbyStore.com is now open. Coming next week are Shelby GT (S-Snake) polo shirts and hats. We're also working on light jackets, sweaters and more.

If you would like to see certain items for the Shelby GT (even it's a limited run), please drop us an e-mail and we'll see what we can do.

Exciting to hear about the SGT stuff. Hope to see higher quality offerings in the future. Quality of polos and tees that I have seen/purchased to date have been low end. For example I have a Gilden Activewear Ultra Cotton Polo "Shelby GT" . IMHO very unimpressive when there are so many high qualtity and extremely comfortable options out there.

jpl

I suggest making available a Shelby GT "S" Snake sew-on or iron-on patches available in a couple of sizes, small and large.

We've been weak to non-existant with Shelby GT items. . .that is changing as items are already in production :dance: The quality of items will be higher.

The new SGT items will feature the Berg "S-Snake" on them for certain as licensing has given us the green light - thanks to Tracy Smith over there in Gardena ;)

As for the orange - the only colors that we have found are too dark - "hunter orange." We're probably going to have to custom make hats and jackets for those orange cars.

Still hoping for the leather jacket we have seen prototypes of a very long time ago. My current leather coat has really aged and probably won't last another winter.

DrKSGT

I would like to see the Shelby GT varsity jacket..

Russ

• 2 weeks later...

My card was really ready for a new Polo shirt but that link does not show anything. Must be baiting us or my computer is blocking it for some reason. If you are getting products to review, what's there??

DrKSGT

Preparing for the Mustang's 45th in Alabama has really put us behind.

We'll get the items up when we get back. Sorry that we didn't get these up before the sale ended.

Of course, that means we'll have to do arrange for another sale :happy feet:

Just bring a few of the items to the 45th. I will meet you there...early.

:drool:

We'll get the items up when we get back. Sorry that we didn't get these up before the sale ended.

Have the sale in August so I can give my wife some birthday gift ideas for me!! :happy feet:

Very cool Robert, and thanks for remembering us. Now If I stomp my feet hard enough maybe some day we will get GT/SC items, I think that one is going to take some world class whining :hysterical:

Archived